• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom She-ra drama and Deltarune quests - Fandom fixations! Canon x OC, doubling, romance and drama galore!

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Current fixations are SPOP/She-ra  and Deltarune. Pairings and any miscellaneous ideas at the bottom of this post! In all fandoms I would like to come up with a plot together, and will create/adjust OCs as needed to work well in whatever pairing we choose.

Heya! The name's Kuro and I really need to keep one thread for current fixations so here we are. I will update as these fixations shift!

I tend to write a couple paragraphs per response but will do my best to match you, all I ask is no one-liners. If your grammar isn't amazing or English isn't your first language, I don't mind, as long as I can understand what you write. My schedule is nonexistent (insomnia) so I can be active practically all the time, time zones aren't an issue, though any time between 11pm-8am my body might decide to force me to sleep lol.

Romance and drama is a must. Canon x OC ships will likely be a main focus, and I am flexible on which canon character an oc is paired with and how that is executed.

Please be accepting of LGBTQIA+ peoples and respectful of others' triggers. I suffer from PTSD as well as being autistic so keep in mind I don't understand sarcasm well and acting aggressively towards me will cause me to drop our chat/rp immediately. I try not to ghost, however for mental health reasons I may need to take a break or suspend our rp, in which case I'll tell you beforehand. I shouldn't just disappear! You are also welcome to take a break whenever you need to, but please grant me the same courtesy of a heads-up.

OOC communication is a must. No godmodding.

For She-ra;
I would like you to play (one or more of): Entrapta, Catra, Double Trouble, Scorpia, Perfuma, Bow, Hordak
I can play for you: Mermista, Glimmer, other characters as needed

Plot ideas:
  • I love soft Hordak, particularly the way he acts around the end of the series towards Entrapta. If you'd like to include that development I'd quite enjoy it!
  • Princess prom going quite differently, either the horde operation failing completely or coming away with a different success, as in capturing an important person besides who was captured in canon.

For Deltarune (Chapter 1 and/or 2, chapter 2 spoilers ahead!);
I'd like you to play: Susie, Berdly, Noelle, Ralsei, Queen
I can play for you: Kris, Toriel, the King (maybe lol), others as needed

Plot ideas;
  • Berdly having more character development and possibly becoming more vulnerable/kind, especially towards a love interest
  • Variations of the snowgrave route where things play out differently, particularly Kris' manipulation of Noelle. Another character could intervene in a number of ways.

Thanks for reading, if you have questions or are curious please go ahead and pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back