• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shattered: Heaven's Requiem

Issenkraal

“Heaven and Hell. I’m sure you’ve all heard the stories of a great city filled with angels that floats above the clouds, and I’m sure you’ve all heard of the fiery pit of torture that resides under your feet. Well, sorry to tell you this, but it’s all a lie. It’s a lie crafted to protect you. If you knew of the other two planes, you’d go after them and try to take them over. After all, every human is the same. You can’t control yourselves when offered an ‘enemy’. Never could and never will. But the thing is… you need to know. This affects you directly and we can’t keep it a secret from you for much longer.”

These were the words that appeared in your head yesterday; the last day your life was normal. And now, you’re sitting on the street having been evicted from your home. Something about you had changed, but still you could not place your finger on what it was. People pass you on the street as if you’re not there, and when one of them walks right through you, you realize that you really aren’t there at all. That’s when the voice returns, this time with an image…

Before your eyes is a stunning city made from glass that is every color imaginable. Beautiful people with wings wander through its halls, some trailing small auras of light. “This is what you humans know as Heaven. I’m sure it’s quite different than you had in mind. It is on a separate plane of reality from your world, Gaia. This plane is known as Sanctus.” The castle fades from sight as the ground disappears beneath you. You fall down, twisting through the air as you hurdle towards your inevitable doom. Just before you crash into the ground, the world around you stops, just long enough for you to regain your bearing and clamber onto the ground. You find yourself surrounded by frozen tundra on every side. Twisted and horrific creatures wander it’s barren plains, some of them mere inches from you. “This,” the haunting voice echoed inside your mind once more, “is Hell. It is quite the opposite of what you humans had devised it to be. Tormented souls slowly turn into daemons like the ones that stand before you. It too is on a separate plane than Gaia. Its plane is known as Pravus.” Suddenly, the world before you collapses in on itself, leaving you floating through a black abyss. After what seemed like an eternity, or maybe only a few minutes, you find yourself hovering before three portals. Through the one in the middle you can see your home, Gaia. To the left is the icy wasteland, Pravus. To the right is the shimmering glass city, Sanctus. Then, the portals vanish and you find yourself lying on concrete, somebody bending over you, “Are you okay?” You open your mouth to speak and they seem to notice something. The person runs away screaming and you ask aloud, “What is happening to me?!”

”There is a war going on, human. The halls of Sanctus are beginning to crumble, and Pravus’ frozen plains have begun to melt. Magic is seeping from the planes of power into your plane of Gaia. Both sides need soldiers and you are to become one. You must help to win the war, human. It is your destiny…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, this is the set up I have in mind for an angelic/demonic rp I'd like to get going here c: I know it might be a bit much to wanna start my own for my first rp on the site but I thought I'd give it a shot haha lemme know if you guys like the idea!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back