• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS [A Modern Superhuman Story] (Always Open)

Alexander Rooker
GLASS HQ

His AI quickly scanned his face and ran it through the database for nothing more than basic information. Without him needing to introduce himself, he said "My name is The Red Devil, Vigilante. Pleasant to meet you Mr... Clearwater" in a distorted, metallic voice. "I am here on a business trip, will you show me if you have a sort of main computer here?"

WhipDing WhipDing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

Cinder groggily woke up, finding the surrounding she's in very unfamiliar. "Fucking fuckers." She muttered as she sat up, finding it very uncomfortable and annoying that she was put in a straight jacket. What a fucking cliche though she can't deny that it's effective. It might have been useless if she's at her full strength, but she still can't muster up her full power. Either the power negation from her capture still had lingering effects, or this cell had somethjng that was blocking her powers. It's probably the latter.

"Fuck, at least they didn't remove my mask." She said, thankful that her mask was at least still covering her face. They probably didn't take it off since if they did then they wouldn't have place it back on her face. So at least that's a positive, which was good since everything else was a fucking negative.

"Aaaah, fuck that telekinetic." She sighed. Everything would have played out nicely if she had jusy managed to kill that bitch during her attack on the warehouse. She'd no doubt be havin more fun than what she's having now. Instead, that cowardly bitch just had to ruin everything up for her. "Fuck him, at leadt I know what he looks like. He should've have stayed as Nobody, but he just couldn't help but gloat." She said, recalling the story of Odysseus and Polyphemus.

Anyway, Cinder could do nothing else about her current situation other than observe and wait. No doubt they'd send someone down here to interrogate her. Hopefully whoever it was was a dumb and careless dick, that'll make it so much more easier to escape from this shithole. Or you know, if that doesn't happen, she could always wait gor a miracle. Surely one would arrive, she was god's chosen one after all.

(Open for Interaction)

GLASS HQ

Lorenze Clearwater
Lorenze was impressed that he had been identified so quickly. "Well, good to meet you too sir. As for the main computer, that would be on the lower levels. Shall we go?" He said, nodding his head slightly towards Lisa before starting in the direction of said lower levels.
WhipDing WhipDing Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian
Erin "Ecto" Judai​

Ecto was now on his feet and walking around, albeit quite slowly. He had a portable ventilator that made an ominous breathing noise along with his LED goggles back on. His ribs would likely take several weeks to heal, but he could probably still fight from long ranges. Heck, he usually fought from long ranges anyway. He was hoping to go home now, but now he was being held up by the need for him being monitored for some time, even if for the sake of his health. This had understandably put him into an annoyed mood, so now he just felt like annoying someone, preferably with bad puns. Cinder would be the optimal target for this, but would probably need permission to go down and do so. Still, no harm could come from it, right? The worst someone could tell him was "no", so it didn't hurt to ask if he could. He asked the nearest high-rank, literally with the words "Can I annoy Cinder with bad puns?"

Jaxson's Apartment

Same as usual, it was dark, but not to him. To anyone else, it was pretty close to pitch black, but he could see just fine. Jaxson just sat on the couch, waiting for something to do. Or just waiting for his clothes to finish, that's probably why. He hummed softly as he waited for that signature ding of his dryer, signalling that they were finished. Jaxson didn't even know what song he was humming to. Just as he was about to nod off, he heard it. Almost instantly he teleported there. Disappearing and reappearing in a small cloud of black smoke, he opened up the dryer. "
Finally" he said. Pulling out his clothing, he returned to the living room to get dressed. Pulling up his pants, putting his belt through the loops, and slipping his long sleeve on and buttoning his vest up, he walked towards the window facing the dark alleyway with his black fedora in hand. "Time to go to work I suppose. Probably a little late" he said softly. With that, poof. He teleported down into the alley and continued towards HQ.

ARK Safehouse

After a few teleports through the alleys, he arrived at one of Ark's safehouses. He let out a breath as he finished the last teleport. With the black smoke dissipating around him, he looked towards the building. He'd have to cross the sunlit street to get there. He adjusted his fedora to cover as much of his face with a shadow as possible and shoved his hands into his pocket. With precautions being taken, he ran across the street quickly. The light hit his neck a bit as he ran, but he made it relatively unharmed. Once in the shade, he took his hands out of his pockets. Rubbing the spot on his neck, it was hot to the touch. He grumbled a bit as he entered the building.

Don't really know who to mention here, so feel free to notice him

Last edited:

[QOJaxson's Apartment

Same as usual, it was dark, but not to him. To anyone else, it was pretty close to pitch black, but he could see just fine. Jaxson just sat on the couch, waiting for something to do. Or just waiting for his clothes to finish, that's probably why. He hummed softly as he waited for that signature ding of his dryer, signalling that they were finished. Jaxson didn't even know what song he was humming to. Just as he was about to nod off, he heard it. Almost instantly he teleported there. Disappearing and reappearing in a small cloud of black smoke, he opened up the dryer. "
Finally" he said. Pulling out his clothing, he returned to the living room to get dressed. Pulling up his pants, putting his belt through the loops, and slipping his long sleeve on and buttoning his vest up, he walked towards the window facing the dark alleyway with his black fedora in hand. "Time to go to work I suppose. Probably a little late" he said softly. With that, poof. He teleported down into the alley and continued towards HQ.

ARK Headquarters

After a few teleports through the alleys, he arrived at HQ. He let out a breath as he finished the last teleport. With the black smoke dissipating around him, he looked towards HQ. He'd have to cross the sunlit street to get there. He adjusted his fedora to cover as much of his face with a shadow as possible and shoved his hands into his pocket. With precautions being taken, he ran across the street quickly. The light hit his neck a bit as he ran, but he made it relatively unharmed. Once in the shade, he took his hands out of his pockets. Rubbing the spot on his neck, it was hot to the touch. He grumbled a bit as he entered the building.

Don't really know who to mention here, so feel free to notice him

Abyss Abyss Zaltusinel Zaltusinel FireMaiden FireMaiden

Lisa Fleming - GLASS HQ

Her new vigilante partner replied before she could to the X-rank, and of course showed off his impressive technology again in the process. She recognised Lorenze, of course - she knew most of the X-ranks personally, having been involved in their recruitment, or occasionally their promotion. This particular one certainly had a flair so the destructive... not something she particularly admired, but he'd more than proved himself in field work.

"Lead the way, Clearwater." The main computer, like everything actually useful, was on the underground lower levels, something that one day could be incredibly important.

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian

GLASS HQ- Ground floor
Lorenze Clearwater​

"Alright, adventure!" he said while heading towards the lower levels and thereby the main computer. Finally, he had something to do besides paperwork. It also helped that the Red Devil looked pretty cool, so he wouldn't be bored of the same sights either. Perhaps now he'd possibly have someone to discuss advanced tech with, since barely anyone really appreciated a lot of the tech he made. 'Too much style over functionality' they said. 'No point in a hoverboard' they said. Didn't matter, he could still use the stuff he made for himself.

GLASS HQ- Security Cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
Ecto had been allowed to enter the holding cell, but understandably not alone. He was being supervised by two V-ranks to ensure that a C-rank like him didn't go too far with the puns. Not really, they were really there to make sure nothing compromised Cinder's capture. Still, it was nice to tell himself that it was because of the puns.

In the cell itself, a blue light would become visible as he entered, coming from his goggles. This was followed by his ventilator's breathing noise that could have been considered a rip-off from Lord Vader.
"Hey...your mood's looking pretty smokey, huh?" The pun was bad on purpose, but that didn't stop his supervisors from cringing.
CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Alexander Rooker
Glass HQ

As they descended into the underground levels, he saw the technology they possessed... To be frank, it is very impressive to the average joe but to him, it is quite outdated. How does one get work done here? "The computers here.... Impressive, but not enough" he said "You are a special company assigned with the responsibilities to stop superhuman crimes, not an office for a magazine company.... These computers are simply not good enough for the type of work you all are supposed to do. Who's the main engineer here?" He asked

Jani Laukkasen

Various places

Some people love to bird watch, to observe as one of nature’s most elegant creatures soar above the skies, to witness the culmination of two males battling out for the grand prize of mating with a female. Such a hobby took immeasurable amounts of patience. Hours, even days, of waiting for that one glorious moment.

Jani Laukkasen was someone of similar character and tastes, if one replaced birds with super powered humans. As someone who could mold the very fabric of time to his will, not much else caught attention. Who had time for football games or pretending to be a super soldier on some giant hula-hoop in space, when the extreme wonders of the human form provided so much more entertainment?

This was Jani’s thought exactly as he watched the carnage at the warehouse take place. He wasn’t paying attention to the details; why the two groups were fighting, what the warehouse contained, the brutal murders. None of that concerned him.

When a mere man was able to lift hundreds of pounds, all with his mind, that was something worth getting excited for. A little girl turning into smoke? Mesmerizing.

Yes, sure, a lot of the combatants had super strength, speed, or something else. But that was entirely mundane.

Who cares if you’re strong if I can literally wither you away to dust.

Not that Jani ever would, as he was vehemently against all kinds of violence. Truly violence was the only aspect of the warehouse spectacle that disgusted him. Such actions were a waste of potential, in his humble opinion. That these gifts were used for something as horrifying as the taking of another life was baffling.

Such a waste, he thought, a frown littered upon his face. He continued on watching as the first group, which was titled GLASS if he wasn’t mistaken, retreated from the warehouse. Of course, this left the building to the other group. ARK, was it? Names were too much trouble to bother with.

Then GLASS came back, with some better firepower. Jani watched in amazement as an operative nullified an ARK member’s gifts simply via touch. That was a first, something that didn’t involve cutting a head off.

That individual was of great interest to Jani. With the obsession already growing, he moved to follow the GLASS convoy moved out with its new-found captives.

He kept pace with the convoy well enough, they weren’t exactly speeding away at Mach 2. Once they reached some towering skyscraper, they drove inside. Positioned on a nearby rooftop, he looked down on the street parallel to the front entrance.

Must be their headquarters. Cool.

Now all he had to do was get inside himself. But then the media caught his attention. There were hundreds of them, crowding around the building like flies to shit. Jani didn’t care very much for the media himself, although a couple reality shows here and there could definitely set him in the right mood.

He blurred down to the street below, walking along the side of the building in a mere second. Placed amongst the crowd, he waited to see if anyone would come to answer questions. Sure enough, after a few minutes there they were. In fact, it was the nuller super human himself. This was going to be easier than he thought.

He gave the man a few minutes to make his speech, a fairly good one too. Spoken with words clear enough to show that GLASS had a handle on the situation, but also too vague to determine the exact nature of said situation. The man knew how to talk a crowd.

Clever, although I’m pretty sure you got your asses hand to you. Jani couldn’t help but smile, the excitement was almost too much!

Glancing around to gauge the amount of people surrounding him, as the street was packed across and back. Traffic must’ve been a nightmare. But before the man could leave, Jani wanted to say hi.

Lowering his hands to his side, he stilled his body, focusing his will onto the surrounding area.

Inhale, exhale.

Halt” he whispered.

With that, the world screeched to an utter stop, all except for the clever man giving the press statement.

Looking up at the man, Jani gave a wave.

Hi there!” he shouted. At this point, he realized that perhaps he should have changed out of his shirt and sweat pants for something more socially appropriate. Then again, who cared?
Deucalion Deucalion

Last edited:

GLASS HQ- Ground floor
Lorenze Clearwater​

"Alright, adventure!" he said while heading towards the lower levels and thereby the main computer. Finally, he had something to do besides paperwork. It also helped that the Red Devil looked pretty cool, so he wouldn't be bored of the same sights either. Perhaps now he'd possibly have someone to discuss advanced tech with, since barely anyone really appreciated a lot of the tech he made. 'Too much style over functionality' they said. 'No point in a hoverboard' they said. Didn't matter, he could still use the stuff he made for himself.

GLASS HQ- Security Cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
Ecto had been allowed to enter the holding cell, but understandably not alone. He was being supervised by two V-ranks to ensure that a C-rank like him didn't go too far with the puns. Not really, they were really there to make sure nothing compromised Cinder's capture. Still, it was nice to tell himself that it was because of the puns.

In the cell itself, a blue light would become visible as he entered, coming from his goggles. This was followed by his ventilator's breathing noise that could have been considered a rip-off from Lord Vader.
"Hey...your mood's looking pretty smokey, huh?" The pun was bad on purpose, but that didn't stop his supervisors from cringing.

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

Cinder groaned when she heard what the stupid loser was saying. "Oh god, did you come to gloat, you sissy bitch?" She asked the GLASS agent. "What gives you the right to gloat anyway? You didn't catch me. You were just a fucking tool that the higher ups uses. Now that guy who caught me? Damn him and his cheating ways but he, he deserves to gloat. After all, he managed to catch the awesome and glorious me."

Cinder said that to provoke him. Though, to be honest, he is husy a fucking tool. "What, you don't believe me? Ouch, I am hurt. I'd never lie to a pathetic limp dick like you! You're too pathetic and worthless to be lied to!" She said as she stood up and moved closer to him. "Come on kid, we both know that they won't appreciate what you did. Heck, they'd probably punish you for destroying those crates and shipments with your vacuum trick. That was so stupid by tw way." She said as she pressed her mask on the window.

"Besides, do you realize how pathetic you look right now? You come here, gloat like a kid who won a game Call of Duty against strangers, make a stupid and lame pun like that when you haven't even done anything?" She said, a huge grin under her mask. "Fuck, just saying that makes me feel so sorry for you! You must be so lonely if you're down here making stupid puns to a fucking psychopathic murderer like me instead of, I don't know, bragging about how you 'took down Cinder' to your friends." She said, her voice becoming more mocking and sarcastic the more she talked.

"Oh wait, you don't have any! Oh man, that must really suck! I feel so sorry for you, you friendless pathetic stupid worthless piece of shit loser. Heck, even those looks like they don't want to have to do anything with you." She said, nodding towards the two guards with him. "They probably just think that you're a stupid kid whi just wants to gloat to the criminal behind bars, which you totally are. And please stop wearing that jacket and a mask, people might mistake me for you an it might destroy my street cred if I get associated with a bitch like you."

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

GLASS HQ security cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
Ecto removed his goggles and mask. It was painful to breath now, but he wasn't scared of her seeing his face. "Wow....I'm not even mad, that was amazing. I have to say, your dissing skills are top notch!" He didn't sound annoyed at all, rather extremely impressed. "I'm not here to gloat or rub anything in your face, though. It's true that they most likely could have caught you without me. I'm literally just here to make bad puns because I'm stuck here with nothing to do. Apparently they need to monitor my health or something. I guess you could say that my hopes of going home after the battle went up in flames, huh?".

He groaned quietly to himself for a moment due to the lack of a ventilator mask helping him to breath painlessly. "And yeah, maybe I wouldn't have to occupy myself with this if I had friends. Too bad most agents my age get killed off by you guys almost immediately, so none of my friends are really going survive for any meaningful length of time. Therefore, not much point in making them." He put his ventilator mask up to his face for a moment to take some painless breaths before removing it again.

"I guess I should also commend you on managing to mess me up this much. It's like my lungs are all smoked up." It didn't seem like the bad puns would be ending anytime soon.

There was no anger in his voice when saying any of this. No passive-aggressive tone. Just a kid making puns, ignoring everything that was being hurled at him.

Lisa Fleming - GLASS HQ

"Huh... tell me about it. We'd love to upgrade... but as usual, funding has been a massive issue." That was probably the most frustrating part of it all. When she saw technology on the level of the Red Devil's, she knew it wasn't futuristic - it was something they could match, if they only had the time and money to make it happen. But as it was right now, they were spread pretty thin, and with the higher-ups holding them pretty tightly to budget, there was very little they could do.

"Engineer? Oh, you're in luck - we've got one just over there." She nodded towards an older man on the other end of the corridor they'd just entered. "Samuels!", she shouted at to him, "Get over here! I've got someone who wants to talk to you!"

The man turned around and made his way towards them, back slightly hunched over. He was easily one of the oldest employees they had at GLASS, but that was by no means a hindrance for him. He was good at his job, and that was it. He looked the Vigilante up and down, a single eyebrow raised.

Sleepy Asian Sleepy Asian Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Last edited:

GLASS HQ security cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai

Ecto removed his goggles and mask. It was painful to breath now, but he wasn't scared of her seeing his face. "Wow....I'm not even mad, that was amazing. I have to say, your dissing skills are top notch!" He didn't sound annoyed at all, rather extremely impressed. "I'm not here to gloat or rub anything in your face, though. It's true that they most likely could have caught you without me. I'm literally just here to make bad puns because I'm stuck here with nothing to do. Apparently they need to monitor my health or something. I guess you could say that my hopes of going home after the battle went up in flames, huh?".

He groaned quietly to himself for a moment due to the lack of a ventilator mask helping him to breath painlessly. "And yeah, maybe I wouldn't have to occupy myself with this if I had friends. Too bad most agents my age get killed off by you guys almost immediately, so none of my friends are really going survive for any meaningful length of time. Therefore, not much point in making them." He put his ventilator mask up to his face for a moment to take some painless breaths before removing it again.

"I guess I should also commend you on managing to mess me up this much. It's like my lungs are all smoked up." It didn't seem like the bad puns would be ending anytime soon.

There was no anger in his voice when saying any of this. No passive-aggressive tone. Just a kid making puns, ignoring everything that was being hurled at him.
Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

To be honest, Cinder was quite disappointed with his reaction. It was too boring, and what annoyed her even more was that he wasn't even trying to act calm. He's just very oblivious and stupid. Oh well, it's not really important, as long as she can have her fun. After all this would probably be the only entertainment she'll be having for a while.

"Why thank you good sir! I do so much take praise in my ability to diss!" She said in reply to the boy's praise, her voice has a faux British accent as she bowed. If she had no restraints then she would no doubt do a more elaborate and grand bow with more flair. Well, since she was restrained like te psycho that she is she just have to settle for regular bow.

"Still though, that's fucking stupid of you to remove your mask in front if a villain." She said when she saw him remove his mask. "Not sure if you're cocky, arrogant, oblivious, or just plain stupid. That kind of thing will get you killed you know. And I would really be disappointed if someone else kills you before I do. I mean, I'd probably forget about you after a while, but I still wanna be yhe one to kill you you know."

Cinder meant it. The moment she gets free, this fucking stupid bitch would be tw first one her kill list. Second would be that cheating piece of shit that caught her. "And please don't even think that I'll stay here eventually. I'll get out, one way or the other, so prepare yours ass for one hell of a ass whooping you naughty naughty kid."

"What's with the guards anyway? You some sort of VIP or am I the VIP? Oh yeah, almost forgot, you think you could ask those guys upstairs if they could provide me with a video game or something?" She asked, cocking her head to the side. "Anything is fine. I'm getting soooooo bored here. Besides it's not like I can use them to escape."

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

GLASS HQ security cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
Erin quickly took a breath from the ventilator before putting it down again. "In case you haven't noticed, I've demonstrated my capability of countering pretty much anything you could throw at me. I can change the direction of your ash bullets, keep your cloud form contained, clear your smokescreens and can force you out of melee range with little effort. It's gonna take a really impressive feat for you to take me down alone. I also haven't shown my face to any other villains, so you don't have to worry about someone else getting to me first." He clearly wasn't making any of this up. She had already seen him demonstrating all of this.

"Also, the guards are only here to make sure I don't compromise your capture. Not that I ever would. As for video games, I doubt we have any here and it would be difficult to set up a console or PC here."
He had begun to turn and leave, but stopped to ask "Will this do?" while taking out his Gameboy. It was old tech, but he had always appreciated things like this. There was also no possible way it could allow Cinder to escape.

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

"And fuck you too bitch." She said in reply to what the boy said. "In case you haven't noticed, I was fighting a butt load of agents with their own powers and gear. If you wanna brg then fight me one on one then we'll see who'll be buried 6 feet under afterwards." She said to him. She'd spit on him if she could, but it'd be gross since it'll just bounce back at her face because of the mask.

"You haven't seen nothing yet rookie. What do you think of me, a noob greenhorn like yourself? You're stupid if you think I'd show all I have in front of a crowd of agents. You've only seen the preview, pay up if you wanna see more." She said to him. She still has a few cards up her sleeve, though none too useful in her current situation. "Besides, you're a glass cannon. You're so fragile one of my bullets would probably take you out. Better not get too cocky least you meet your end."

She perked up a bit when she saw the old console. It's somethjng at least and it'd be so much more better than staring at the wall all day. "Retro, neat. Better make surr that thing still runs." She said to him. She forgot somethjng in her excitement though. "Ah fuck, I forgot about the jacket." She said when she remembered her restraints. "Mind asking them to take this off me? It's really uncomfortable and I can't eat, shit, and pee with this thing on."

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

GLASS HQ security cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
"Perhaps we will be able to fight one-on-one someday, but I wouldn't count on that opportunity anytime soon."
Ecto put his ventilator mask back on and tossed the Gameboy to her while walking away. He heard her asking about her restrainment jacket.
"Don't push it, smokey. You can ask your interrogator when they get here."

Alexander Rooker
Glass HQ

The red devil would then whisper something to Samuel's ear and Samuel would then point to a slot in the computer main CPU. He would then bring up his arm as a compartment opens and 5 different chips presented, Labelled from front to back "God" "Angel" "Human" "Demon" "Devil". He takes the Human chip and inserts it into a slot in the CPU. "If your computer is strong enough then it should..." He said before suddenly the screen of the computer going pitch black then turning on, with a new software, layout but the same data. "There you go, now it's inputted with my weakest AI because any stronger and your motherboard would've been fried. Go ahead, try it." He said

Engineer Samuels - GLASS HQ

He looked over at Lisa, who quickly nodded in approval. With no further hesitation, he booted up the new software on the nearest terminal. The improvements were instantaneously obvious - the boot time had already been reduced by a factor of three, all everything coming online in under 20 seconds.

"My word..." At a glance, the new software seemed similar to a virus, 'infecting' all the existing software as it spread through the system. But it wasn't trying to take everything down. Instead, it was adapting itself, changing programs and subroutines to work more cohesively, and more efficiently. Whatever it was, it was too complex for him to understand, at least not without some time to fully inspect it... but it almost seemed alive in some sense.

"System efficiency improved by 300%, corrupted data removed and replaced... and it looks like 59% programs have been upgraded with extra functionality. This is just... incredible."

GLASS HQ - Main Gate
Lieutenant Manuel Clarke, X-Rank

After several more grueling questions, Manuel was finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. His time with the reporters was coming to an end at long last, he only had to stick around for a few photographs and the customary sendoff, then he could get back to his proper duties...

So of course, as soon as he started to relax, he felt a chill run across his spine. Everything around him slowed down, and then came to a halt. Everyone froze, lifelike statues posing around him.

No. More than that.

The cars had stopped, exhaust pipes billowing smoke that also remained perfectly static in midair. All noise was gone. Complete silence, almost unheard of in a city as large as Hale. And already, Manuel could feel his pulse rising. His power. That must be what kept him safe from whatever that is, the time stop had been negated and slid right off him, of course. But who. Why?

Then, a voice rung out, making the lieutenant flinch. Panic was already settling in, he could feel it in his heartbeat and irregular breathing, but what could he do about it? This silence... He couldn't stand the silence. Darkness crawling in, now... No, no no. That wasn't then. Concentrate, Clarke!

He spun around towards the source of the voice, arm reflexively reaching into the inside of his coat and pulling out his sidarm. Aiming the pistol straight towards the source of the voice, he saw the only other thing moving in here. Another man, disheveled-looking in clothes that he wouldn't be caught dead in. "Who goes there?!"

His voice was a few pitches higher than it normally was, and he immediately chagrined himself for it. Dammit, Manuel. Pull yourself together... Still. There he was. Sweating, shivering lightly, gun trained on the other man.

Matryoshka Gal. Matryoshka Gal.

GLASS HQ - Holding Cell 04
Operative Robin Harlaw, V-Rank

Robin nodded along as "Booster" shared the information he had asked for. Wonderful, wonderful. This guy really was quite cooperative today, perhaps Robin's intimidation had been paying off. Then, as he wrote the addresses down, he picked up something among the streets the captive had used. He couldn't place his finger on it, but something was familiar there...

"Right, awesome." The soldier chimed, picking up his phone as he did, tapping the addresses given down and seeing just what Google Maps earned him on the matter. When he did see the fifth location, he couldn't contain a snort, leaning forward and giggling to himself. Okay, that was actually pretty fucking funny. "...Ehehehehe... You cheeky son of a bitch..."

Funny, but stupid. Robin's expression contorted into a sneer as he suddenly rushed forward, bringing his knee into the ARK member's gut. Just who the fuck did he think he was, making a mockery of Robin fucking Harlaw, huh?

WhipDing WhipDing

Alexander Rooker
Glass HQ

"I'll have more time later to upgrade your hardware soon enough, Now let me see.... Do you have some sort of training field? I want to see about your best agent, superhuman or not" He said to Lisa. He intends to improve the foundation first, the basics. If they are not trained properly, have no equipment set right properly, then no one's getting anything done around here.

Jani Laukkasen
Front of GLASS HQ

“Whoa there! I’m friendly, swear”. Jani raised his hands up in mock surrender, hoping to show that he meant no harm. He hadn’t quite expected the panicked reaction, nor the gun. Just looking at the thing made his stomach churn. How people could stand to use things was beyond him. He sighed, taking a step towards the armed man, hands still raised.

Look I just wanna’ talk, that’s all.” He said calmly, his movements slow and exaggerated. “I mean, I liked just sitting back and watching the little slap fight at the warehouse and all but you sir are just… intriguing.”

A childish grin spread across his face. To his left a frozen reporter still held an electronic recorder in hand; snatching it from the “statue” with his left hand, Jani held the device towards the GLASS member. With a flick of his wrist, the recorder’s screen came to life, once again functioning as its maker had intended.

I bet you’re still tired of questions, but I’ve a few more for you” He said, smiling almost uncontrollably. His heart raced with the thought of learning more. “Oh, and you can call me…” He paused, trying to think of a clever name, right hand covering his mouth. Then it hit him.

“…Clockwork!”.
Deucalion Deucalion

Vermin Hans
The Merc wakes up in an factory in the inner city. Closed for now, but will open in 3 hours.
Very much not wanting to get up, he sits there for a good 20 minutes debating mentally, before slowly coming to a stand. Propping himself up on his stomach. He grabs his neck, the pain is sharp. He could barely look to his sides, but none the less he got up with his sore neck. He realized during this that he was wearing a suit. His jacket was unbuttoned. He felt a terrible hangover once he propped himself up on his elbows.
He can never own an house, or stay in an apartment without cash. GLASS is always hunting him, they have never sent the big guns at him yet.
"God damn supers... Ain't been but 3 weeks and already the radio is buzzing off about who they are going to send to kill me... Or try at least" He says the last part in a laughing tone. Talking to himself of course, but he almost wished the superior of GLASS could hear him.

The door out of the factory busted open. He had nothing but his colt .44 and a Kevlar vest under the suit jacket. In his hangover he never saw the Kevlar vest. Nor the 4 holes in the front.
"Military police my ass... Can't afford a caliber bigger than 9mm" he thinks to himself. Being on the street he buttons up the suit jacket to hide the vest and walks to the nearest bar. Asking Google on the burner he bought a while back. About a 10 minute walk and a bottle of vending machine water later he finds it. By the name of 'the tilten kilt'.
He walks in, and waves to the waitress. Who, as the name implies is wearing skimpy clothing. Including a 6 inch skirt and an undersized corset. He ignores this and just asked for a bottle of vodka. Giving the girl a whole bundle of 100's.(around 1,200 USD) She stares at him and begins to speak. He holds his finger up and states "Keep the change and get the vodka"
(Open for interaction)

GLASS HQ security cell
Erin "Ecto" Judai
"Perhaps we will be able to fight one-on-one someday, but I wouldn't count on that opportunity anytime soon."
Ecto put his ventilator mask back on and tossed the Gameboy to her while walking away. He heard her asking about her restrainment jacket.
"Don't push it, smokey. You can ask your interrogator when they get here."

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

"You better fucking pray that we don't. Because I swear to the gods above that I'm gonna shove your arrogant prick down your insecure throat and make you eat it as I disembowel you." She swore, slamming her mask on the glass. It doesn't mean that she's talking amicably and cracking jokes that she has forgotten that this guy had a hand in her capture.

"And so, since it seems that you actually have no say in things, why don't you be a good lad and fetch someone who can actually get me these stuff?" She said in reply to what the guy said. "And please tell them to bring some food here. That rampage on the warehouse had me starving, and I highly doubt that they'd risk impinging on my rights just because I'm a mass murderer."

Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Lisa Fleming - GLASS HQ

Well, she was certainly impressed. She hadn't even really considered the benefits to the infrastructure of the organisation that this man could provide - she'd been more concerned about applying his skills in the field. The rest of Command would likely still be unhappy with her decision, but this, at least, would help swing them in her favour. It was going to be uphill battle either way... one she was comfortable to fight.

"Best agent, eh? Well, not everyone's here right now, but... I'm sure Lieutenant Clarke will be more than happy to fill you in on that kind of stuff. He's actually just been involved in a major field incident recently, so he should--"

Her sentence trailed off as she became aware that the three of them had been quietly surrounded. Heavy body armour, standard-issue rifles... a group of around ten V-ranks were standing all around them, likely cutting off any exits. Her slightly paranoid brain at first suggested she was about to be taken out by ARK double-agents. But then her logical mind figured out the more likely scenario, which instantly confirmed by the next action.

One of them stepped forward. "Sorry about this, Ms Fleming, I've been ordered to escort all three of to the temporary holding cells. Commander's orders." Looked like the eyes in the sky worked faster than she was expecting. Resisting would be counter-productive here - the last thing she wanted to do was stage a rebellion.

Connor Morton " Booster" - GLASS Holding Cell 04

He simply sat there with a smirk as his 'interrogator' noted down everything he was saying. Idiot. It was just how he imagined it, really - GLASS was held back by law and procedure. They probably couldn't even touch him, now that he wa their captive or whatever. This guy probably was just some scrub they'd thrown in here to protect their own asses, so they didn't have to risk getting too close to their prisoners - guilty conscience, right?

Of course, this was all proven wrong in a heartbeat when he received a knee to the stomach. Instantly winded, he dropped to the ground, finding it difficult to even breath. Of all the people in ARK, he was one of the few who'd never really learnt to defend himself physically - he'd always relied on others to hide behind, powering them up when necessary. That was the biggest problem with his powers... they were essentially useless without a willing host. He could overcharge this guy... but he kinda wanted to live. He wasn't batshit crazy like Cinder or anything.

He continued to lie on the ground for a moment, groaning in pain as he caught his breath. He might not be trained... but he wasn't gonna just take this. Trying not to make it obvious what he was going, he threw himself at the man's legs, trying to tackle them to knock him to the ground.

Deucalion Deucalion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back