• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Shattered GLASS [A Modern Superhuman Story] (Always Open)

GLASS Convoy
Lieutenant Manuel Clarke, X-Rank

Cinder... Yeah, he knew who that was. Ever since their first encounter with the ARK's young firebrand, gas masks and oxygen breathers had been rendered mandatory equipment in most GLASS loadouts. Way too young to be involved in these kinds of things, not to mention the perfect example of what the wrong kind of company can do to impressionable youth. Manuel had seen the girl before, but only from a distance. Never directly engaging. Still, young or not, she was a violent criminal and extremely dangerous. Seeing the amount of smoke... It was a risk that she was indeed there. Which means they might run into more high-powered ARK members. This could indeed be hazardous.

"Have the men in your part of the convoy secure their masks and make sure the breathers are in working order." He replied to Delilah over the established comm link. "I'll do the same on my end. With the off-chance that someone like Cinder is present, we don't want to take any unnecessary risks." Hopefully, their instincts were wrong, but if they weren't... There would be problems. Hopefully, this could be a cut and dry evac with as few casualties as possible. From there, they could figure out just what ARK had stolen, and try to deduce for what purpose.

FireMaiden FireMaiden

IMG_2535.JPG
Annabel "warhead" Harley

Giggling happily as she skipped down the main corridor of the bank a happy smile on her face. Happy with her new outfit she had gotten recently
IMG_2539.JPG
"Hmm I wonder if one of those GLASS agents will show up tonight, god I hope so." She said with a giggle before bursting through a big set of doors "Well hello there sexy things! Wanna play?" She yelled out at the room full of guards before she held up both hands in the shapes of guns and pretended to pull the trigger. Both guards she had been pointing at suddenly fell dead holes in there heads as if theyd been actually shot which didn't "exactly" happen, she shot them of yeah don't get me wrong, but it was just with little bolts of pure energy rather than solid metal. At this point the guards were all armed and ready to gun her down but before they could she quickly help up her hands in there and screamed. "Wait!!!! Wanna see a magic trick?" She asked happily as two glowing balls of energy appeared in her hands. Before the guards could react though the balls were in mid air flying towards them, as soon as one touched one of the guards it went off in a fiery explosion like an incendiary grenade then the other killing off most of the guards.

"Warhead!!" A sudden deep voice called making her quickly look behind her as a man walked in, covered from head to toe in military grade juggernaut armor and a skull etching on his face plate
IMG_2540.PNG
"Have you forgotten what your fathers criteria for this was? Honestly girl he said keep most alive." The man said as he walked up beside her which made her giggle. "I'm sorry skull it's just." She said blushing a little. "You know how I get when violence happens. It just makes me feel all warm and tingily and I can't stop." She said bringing her hands to her cheeks as more men clearly part of this heist flodded in behind the two. "Honestly warhead you scare me at times with your weird sexual pleasures." The juggernaught said as Annabel skipped off. "I know! That's why I love it even more!" She said as she skipped up to the massive safe doors and looked down to a cute young injured guard. "Awe baby did I hurt you?" She asked as she sat on his lap making him wince in pain and sit there in fear. "God why do all the uncool good guys have to be so cute?" She asked with a pout suddenly standing up and stepping to the side. Taking a sharp step towards him and slamming her foot into his side, releasing about the same amount of energy you'd get out of a truck hitting you at 60mph and sending the man flying.

"Yay now that that's over let's get cracking on this vault. Someone got a grenade?" She asked before a grenade was handed to her by skull. Smirking she pulled the pin and let go of the handle making everyone duck for cover. About 10 seconds later it went off in a massive explosion, but only for a sec as all the fire and energy condensed in to a big ball which annabels hands were on. Slowly the ball of now pure energy shrunk till it was nothing and she sighed with relief. "God I love that." She said before slamming her fist into the vault door and giving it the same force of about 3 grenades which immediately set alarms off blaring which made some of the heist men run off to get into defensive positions for when the cops arrived and hopefully some of the GLASS higherups

Last edited:

GLASS Convoy
Delilah Harolds
She nodded instinctively, "Yes sir." She had a run in with Cinder before, arou d the time she joined, so really before GLASS had gained any footing here in Hale. She can't really remember what happened though. Delilah turned to look at the C ranks. "Alright listen up. Things just got a bit more complicated. There's a possibility of a highly dangerous ARK terrorist in the warehouse. Cinder, and I'm sure most of you know who that is." Her voice was strong and clear, her face stern. The worried murmurs she got from the C ranks confirmed they knew who she was talking about.

"Alright, good. Now pay attention. GLASS has mask that help deal with her, and well, smoke and ash in general. Orientation should have showed you how to put them on, so do it. And check the breathers, we may end up needing them. Understood?" She got a chorus of "Yes ma'am," in response, before they started doing as they were told. She turned back to get her own mask on, while tieing her hair up. "Anything?" She asked Manuel, her voice now a little muffled. Deucalion Deucalion WhipDing WhipDing

GLASS Convoy, Near the gates to Warehouse 17

They were nearing the warehouse now. Still no response from Judai, which did nothing to calm Manuel's nerves. Still, he refused to believe that the entire force of trained GLASS operatives was entirely lost. Manuel had seen plenty of human evil in Iraq, he knew how bad people could get, but these were still low-end criminals and wannabe revolutionaries. There had to be some people left, ARK would not go out of their way to execute the entire squad, would they?

...Right?

As the convoy made its way onto warehouse ground, the lieutenant continued to keep an eye open for any source of smoke or other obvious power use. The devastation in this place... Just what had gone down here? This looked less like ARK was intending to rob the shipment and more just destroy it. For what purpose? To spit in the collective face of GLASS? Would they be that petty? Still, the military caravan made its way inside and came to a stop, squads of soldiers jumping out of the vans and gathering themselves outside of the warehouse. Manuel himself made sure to check over his body armor one more time before grabbing his rifle and making it outside. As he moved, more orders were spoken into the open comm link directing the forces. "Everyone move into position and keep your guard up. We have yet to locate the ARK threat. Remember, our objective is to secure and evacuate, not to engage. Stick together and search for any surviving operatives."

FireMaiden FireMaiden WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

"Bye bye!" Cinder energetically waved at Christine as she left with her share. She was always eager to impress her friend, eager to receive praise in exchange as well. She has attached herself to Christine, seeing her as a maternal figure to herself. Of course this attitude of hers towards Christine does not extend towards any of tge ARK members since she treats them with the same snark and smartassery as with any other people.

As she was waving goodbye to Christine, she heard something outside, something like footsteps. Cinder nonchalantly peeked her head out of the door, not caring if anyone sees her. "Oh! GLASS is here!" She shouted back to the other, waving energetically at the GLASS operatives as if she was welcoming her friends to a party before going back inside.

"Time for Round 2!" She exclaimed o the others, both of her hands having a peace sign, which of course stands for the number two. Instead of feeling threatened or on guard that more GLASS members appeared, she appeared to be happy instead. "Hey you! Can i borrow Booster for a sec? I mean, I can handle those punks on my own no biggie, but it's gonna be epic if I get a power boost first." She said, treating this situation as nothing more than a game.

WhipDing WhipDing D duegxybus Zaltusinel Zaltusinel Deucalion Deucalion

Iso and Minions
GLASS Warehouse 17
Minion Status: 3: Biological Ghouls, 1: Animated Armor, 16 Hyperwave Illusions, 1 "Shatter Shield" Animated Armor, 4 Constructs made of scraps and guns "Gun Hounds"
Summoning: 5 Ghouls (Nat, Dave, and the other gunned down three again.),

To Iso, it seemed that GLASS kept coming regardless of what would be good for them. He smiled at Cinder. His eyes glistened as his hands reach behind his back. "We're not done yet? Jeez, I'll have an undead horde by the end of this. Don't worry Booster, your boost is not wasted with me." Iso hands latched to the back of Iso's head. He waved to all of his minions. "Its not like we don't have an army! However, I'm hardly finished. Cinder, I have a plot. Quite devious. Some of my minions will hot-wire another vehicle, seeing that some of the GLASS forces are neutralized by those means." He paused raising Sammie from the ground. He giggled, his hand flared up as he tried to reanimate her, but it failed. Iso knew then that she was alive. He brought forth one of the ghouls. It latched her to him, processing her with bindings and a gag made of metal. Iso willed it into being and it became a living cage. It was unlikely she would escape. "I have yet to truly mess with our opponents. She shall be our hostage! Now..." Nat, Dave, and the previous ranged ghouls raised again from the ground. The three ranged ghouls, covered in perfect illusions of Sammie, Nat, and Dave with added IDs, assembled in cover and pretended to be underfire. Iso willed multiple gunman to "fire" at them, mostly all blank illusions. He then tasked his minions to set up a maze quickly from nearby crates, forming makeshift walls. The door had been barred shut and GLASS would take time to break it down. Hopefully long enough. The minions began to perch high in the darkened warehouse.

"Cinder, prepare yourself. Let's play a game." The sound of a car engine could be heard outside. Iso let his hand out one last time, making the inner warehouse a trick room. His minions gave him their sight, he positioned himself carefully. Raising his pistol, Iso was ready. He tasked his ghouls to scream, signaling to GLASS that they should leave before their slaughter.

WhipDing WhipDing D duegxybus Deucalion Deucalion @anyoneelse

WAREHOUSE 17
Delilah Harolds
Her mask was secure, gun ready, and the breathers were in working order. And unknowing, maybe subconsciously, Delilah had also kept and eye on the smoke. She was starting to worry again. Most of the people she was fighting with today didn't have powers, and though Manuel could nullify powers, he had to be touching someone in order to do so. Cinder could burn people, and in previous fights with her, she's seen her make swords from ash. Since her skin was tougher than a normal humans, being stabbed and burned wasn't exactly a threat. And hopefully they didn't know what she could do. Delilah was rarely allowed to fight them, and even then, it was a last resort, and a fire fight. Well, here's hopeing anyway.

Hoping out of the truck, learning with a small thud, She looked around at the other other soilders. She could already tell something wasn't right. Delilah had a bad feeling about what they were walking into, yet was debating on voicing her concerns. Last time, She was dismissed and though everyone was fine for a while... Anyway, she sighed, but stopped. Was it just here, or was there shoutung conning from inside? It was pretty faint, but she could hear it. "Lieutenant, we may want to expect the worst. I think I hear someone shouting...and I don't thinks it's one of ours." Deucalion Deucalion WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

GLASS Warehouse 17

It did not take long for Manuel to realize just how bad the situation at Warehouse 17 really was. As such, it was with a grim expression that he heard Delilah's concerns. Indeed, he could hear the screams, not to mention the smattering of gunfire. The battle was still raging, it would appear. "I was having the same thoughts." He responded to the other operative, shaking his head. "Still, do you hear that? That is a firefight, still ongoing. We need to move now before more lives are lost." As soon as the words were spoken, he opened up his comm link again, sending a simple order to all soldiers present. "Everyone, move!"

In quick succession, the GLASS forces made it up to the warehouse gates. A few quick hand signals from Manuel sent the GLASS forces to either side of the doors, as the lieutenant himself pushed his shoulder against the door and slammed his body weight against the blockade. Naturally, it barely budged, his efforts moreso met with pain shooting through his shoulder than anything else, prompting a low groan. "Barricaded." He stated, more to himself than to anyone else. Figures. Having dealt with ARK in the past, he knew that it meant little, but he was one to at least attempt the peaceful route before anything else. Another small hand signal had him brought an electronic megaphone from one of his subordinates, and Manuel spoke, his voice amplified to be clearly audible inside of the warehouse.

"ARK! This is Lieutenant Manuel Clarke of GLASS! You know what we are here for, and you got what you came for! Be sensible and cease this pointless waste of human lives! Let the soldiers in there go, and you will be looked favorably upon!" He paused for a moment. "We have brought backup, and we are not afraid to make our way in there!"

FireMaiden FireMaiden Zaltusinel Zaltusinel CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse WhipDing WhipDing

Iso and Minions
GLASS Warehouse 17
Iso muttered, "Perfect!" He noticed his two Hyperwaves pestering the lone operative. He laughed as he commanded them to return. As soon as they left sight of him, he charged them to mimic GLASS operatives. He needed to see the numbers here. He had quite an advantage. He however, liked the GLASS's response. It wasn't the running away he hoped for, but he didn't mind. He tasked his minions to quickly enter the hotwired trucks. He himself entered the back and made illusions for both, a normal 18-wheeler for each. The gunfire stopped and the "operatives" also returned to the trucks. Sammie laid beside Iso whom disguised the entire time through his bandanna, headphones, and a little illusion. He poked her. He looked out and beckoned Cinder to come with him. "Cinder, come with me! I have some friends you need to meet!" Either way, Iso and his little horde were off the scene in less than five minutes. He scored most of the supplies, even taking a couple crates on the way out.

'Oh Mattias and Mathael, I have a score for you guys.' Iso thought. He raised his gun. "Don't try anything darling, you're out numbered." One ghoul laid on top of her, giving her no room to get out.

WhipDing WhipDing CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Deucalion Deucalion FireMaiden FireMaiden

WAREHOUSE 17
Delilah Harolds
She skeptical about the firefight, but followed along regardless. They needed to get their people outta there, and it looked like she would get to fight afterall. It is what she wanted. Manuel tried the door, making Delilah roll her eyes upon seeing him try to bust through it. Of course it was barricaded, ARK did love baracading things. Once he stepped away, she stood reach to bust it open, just waiting signal. She knewbbetter than to go busting in. Everyone still alive inside could be considered hostages, and she had dealt with enough situations like this overseas. She just looked at Manuel, and waited.

Of course she knew he'd try talking to him and the megaphone was a nice touch. While that was happening thoigh, She had a few C ranks get in position next to the door so they could move in quickly. She just hoped he gave the order to bust it down soon. Deucalion Deucalion

Not at GLASS Warehouse 17 exactly, but close enough
Ecto hadn't been able to respond to Manuel about his location, but he suspected he no longer needed to as he saw the GLASS trucks going towards the Warehouse. The two hyperwaves had also left, which left him a little puzzled. Still, at least the people back at the warehouse were about to get help. Against his better judgement, he turned in the direction of the warehouse and started heading there.

"This is a bad idea.." he mumbled to himself. Hopefully there would be more of an advantage for him this time.
FireMaiden FireMaiden WhipDing WhipDing Deucalion Deucalion Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Last edited:
GLASS Warehouse 17
Lieutenant Manuel Clarke

...No response. Figures. At least he gave them the chance. For now, the lieutenant took a step back, directing the follow soldiers to the side of the door for safe and quick entry. He would prefer if it hadn't come to this, but with ARK, one could hardly expect anything but violence. Very well. With the safety of his soldiers on the line, Manuel hardly had much a choice aside from taking to violence now. With a scowl, he turned to the rest of the GLASS personell present, Delilah included. He had yet to see Ecto in the commotion, too many people in similar uniforms already present.

"Everyone, ready for engagement." He issued out through the comm link. "Our priority remains on damage control and the safety of our fellow agents, but know of the likely hostiles inside." With that, he turned off the comm link and turned towards Delilah, the one other super that he really knew the presence of in this strike team. "Harolds, bust this door down."

FireMaiden FireMaiden Doctor Nope Doctor Nope

Alexander Rooker
Hale National Bank

No GLASS officers came.... not one.... well not yet, But something did. Suddenly mechanical footsteps can be heard until finally, a silhouette of somebody familiar in the superhuman world was seen.... The Red Devil has arrived.

batman-arkham-knight-beyond-statue.jpg.optimal.jpg

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Last edited:
GLASS Warehouse 17
Ecto heard the engagement message over the comm link. Good, he didn't really want to get into a full brawl with someone like Cinder especially with depleted stamina. He reloaded his handguns and decided to use his stamina backup. Something that he already kept with him in case he needed more energy for telekinetic uses. Something ingenious. He took it out of his pockets, and it was..

...a Red Bull can. He drank it quickly while waiting for the door to go down. Hopefully he would finish the can before the conflict started back up again.
Deucalion Deucalion FireMaiden FireMaiden WhipDing WhipDing Zaltusinel Zaltusinel CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

WAREHOUSE 17
Delilah Harolds
Still she waited for the signal. Manuel was moving men into postion, so she got ready. She took a few steps back, and she was ready to bust through the door, and anything behind it. And there it was. As soon as he say bust it down, the door was gone. All that remained was a dented corpse and splinters. The stuff baracading it was thrown across the warehouse. Maybe she went a little overboard, but oh well. They could get in now. Deucalion Deucalion WhipDing WhipDing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Zaltusinel Zaltusinel CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Alexander Rooker
Hale National Bank

No GLASS officers came.... not one.... well not yet, But something did. Suddenly mechanical footsteps can be heard until finally, a silhouette of somebody familiar in the superhuman world was seen.... The Red Devil has arrived.

batman-arkham-knight-beyond-statue.jpg.optimal.jpg

IMG_2535.JPG
Annabel "warhead" Harley

Mostly the foot steps weren't heard because of the sounds of explosions as warhead slammed her fists on the door setting of grenade like explosions every time. Sighing quietly after the first punch she stopped and groaned. "Stupid door give me another grenade!" She yelled which skull gladly did before he turned to get to cover but stopped at the sight of the armored man. "Warhead." He said making her head whip around. Immediately a seductive insane smile spread onto her face as she giggled. "Well well if it isn't the sweet little red devil. Come to stop little old me? Or have you come to wisk me away to a beautiful tropical island were we can be together forever?" She asked her hands going to her cheeks with a slight blush and a happy smile at her fantasies. Giggling again she skipped up to him and smiled up at the taller man with her hands behind her back. "I wonder..... are you a good looking guy because if so. You won't mind me blowing that mask off for me to see right?" She asked with a smirk as she put a fist into his stomach. It wasn't a movement she practically just gently set her fist against his stomach. But it was her power that made it such a bad hit. Putting the force of a cannon ball being shot out of a cannon two feet away into his stomach would have staggered him at least a couple feet as she ran back a couple feet knowing he'd probably go to attack her so she could get back to the bank door so she turned around to him and held out the grenade in front of her. "I wouldn't move if I were you." She said happily to him as she pulled the pin with her thumb but didn't let go of the handle yet. "Now if I were you batsy I'd just turn around and leave me to my work." She said before looking down to a guard by her side who had managed to survive the blasts she smiled and gently stepped on his back. "Don't move and I won't drop a boulder on him." She said with an insane smirk

Connor Morton "Booster" - GLASS Warehouse 17

Connor did his best to mimic Iso's actions throughout the initial fight, something that actually became increasingly complex as the number of illusions and minions increased. He didn't strain himself too hard, though - why bother pushing himself all the way in a fight that was already won?

Soon enough, it was over, every GLASS member either dead or taken care of, more or less. Just as he'd expected, it'd been incredibly easy, with not even a threat of ever losing.

...But, of course, that wasn't the end of it. While they were discussing who was taking what, more GLASS agents appeared outside the warehouse, apparently intent on 'saving' those who'd been inside of it. That... wasn't what he'd been expecting. But then, he'd never been part of an attack this large yet - it was a lot easier when he was just taking down a lone C-rank or two.

What was most interesting to him, though, was Cinder's request to use his powers. He'd merged with her once before, and the fact that she'd remembered his power and actually considered it useful was something that was very good news to him. Not because he liked her personally, of course. In fact, he was pretty creeped out by her - personal gain was one thing... but she seemed to enjoy killing people. But she was a high-profile member of the organisation, so being associated with her could only be a good thing.

As such, he remained merged to Iso for long enough to let him set up his illusions or whatever, but as soon he appeared to be finished, he pulled away, his body separating from his seamlessly. He didn't know if Iso could keep up the current power level he'd bestowed him with, but he hardly cared - he'd never heard of him before today, so what did it matter? He then turned around to Cinder and held out his hand, ready to merge yet again.

"Ready when you are."

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Last edited:
Alexander Rooker
Hale National Bank

He said nothing, not a single thing. Not when he arrived, not when she talked and certainly not when he was flung 5 feet away from a slight love tap... The power gap was enormous, but he's handled worse. he stood up and saw the grenade and the guard... This is not good. In quick succession, he threw a freeze charge, basically a glorified ice grenade to her hand at which point her hand and the grenade froze. He then charged towards her, mostly as a distraction to keep her from killing the guard.

Last edited:
Ella 'Cinder' Ashton

Cinder decided that she didn't like this guy. He doesn't share, then again, so does Cinder. But that's not the point here, only Cinder can do that and no one else can do that to her. However, what can she do? She can't forcibly rip Booster off of the guy since if she could she would have done that a long time ago. No, she could only pout as she followed the strange man to his vehicle, a sentence that would definitely raise an alert when the person is question is just a teen.

Anyway, Cinder was sulking as she followed the man, deliberately kicking things she comes across or bumping into walls to create a ruckus. She did it as obviously as she could, hoping that some GLASS operatives could hear it so that they come and check it out. Then the stupid and selfish man would have no choice but to give Booster to her.

She smiled when she saw the hostage the man brought. "It's fine, you can call for help." She whispered into the girl's ear, giggling as she did. This would probably be taken as a threat, but that didn't even crossed Cinder's mind. She just wanted more carnage, is that so much to ask for?

WhipDing WhipDing FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion Doctor Nope Doctor Nope Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

Sammie Ray - GLASS Warehouse 17

For the first time in her life, Sammie was terrified. Truly, truly terrified. Her entire team was dead, she couldn't physically move a muscle, and no-one who was coming had any real idea of what was going on. To make matters worse, the girl who was definitely sure was Cinder now, was taunting her, seeming to think this was all some kind of joke. A sick, sick joke.

She tried to squirm a little, but the metal bonds were far too strong. All she could manage was a faint mumble through the makeshift gag that was painfully rammed into and around her mouth. She wasn't aware of the illusion that Iso had placed around her yet, naturally not being able to see herself.

Zaltusinel Zaltusinel FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Alexis Morton "Pura" - GLASS Warehouse 17

Alexis positioned herself with the rest of the GLASS unit, ready to do what needed to be done. Of course, she wasn't at the front - her powers, while great at defending her teammates, were a little bit of a double-edged sword, disabling the powers of any one who was too close to her. As such, it made sense to hang back, at least until she could figure out where she'd be most useful.

The red-headed woman at the front barged down the door at the Lieutenant's command, opening up what could only assumed to be hell. Alexis clutched her gun, preparing herself for what came next.

FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

GLASS Warehouse 17
Ecto positioned himself near the front of the unit. He wouldn't be able to make many meaningful moves if his own allies were in the way. This would also possibly allow him to counter specific attacks that were made right off the bat if he had the capacity to do so. The sight of the previous GLASS force all dead combined with The awesome powers of red bull had gotten him adrenalized enough for him to be able to wreak quite a havoc on the enemy if he saw fit.

He had both handguns ready in case immediate shooting was required.
FireMaiden FireMaiden Deucalion Deucalion CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse Zaltusinel Zaltusinel WhipDing WhipDing

Iso, Mathael, Mattias, and Minions
On Long Route to Mathael
Iso first noticed the change with Booster about fifthteen minutes after he went on to Cinder. While Iso personally didn't care, he did enjoy the options he gave. These Arkies made him laugh, but he kept to himself. It is not like he didn't enjoy the help. He has a horde of minions, plenty to carry out operations. He scanned his minions sight before commanding the turn into the back of the Vindictive Overseer Tactical Store. He commanded the opening of the back of the truck, letting Cinder, Booster, and all others out. He deafened Sammie and made sure she could not see a thing through illusion.

Mathael waited outside the docking bay, clapping. His suit displayed Victorian style and held a reflectibe texture to it. "My dear contractor! Goodies! Goodies! Don't worry, Mattias had his "No Evil" stuff on. These must be friends! Welcome, please come back stage." A set of garage doors opened, lething the trucks enter, the illusions wore off. Mathael clicked a button on his suit and opened a blast door. The lights of the workshop beamed out into the street.

"I told you that I would come through." Iso giggled.

"No doubts, now let me show you your new toy." Mathael casted out a sling of energy, pulling a fresh mech from the workshop. It was roughly Iso's size, grey as ash and looked of a demon. Iso approached it, "This Iso is what I call a Phase, or a super minion. State of the art regerating core and exoskeleton with built in flame thrower, energy blades, hellfire rocket pods on the back, and a supportive system of your powers. It's quite a upgradd from Zombies." It should be noted that this Phase from design is squishy in general. While it may be regenerative, it does not have to the extent that such as regenerative Super human would have. It can be considered some form of living armor that regenerates slowly. A Phase has little "Health" and if given a large chunk of damage will fail easily. It also has slight inflexibility due to the amount of weapons it has.

Iso lifted his hand, letting his will animate the Phase. He felt the lightness of it on his powers. Iso smiled, however he did not say another word. He ordered two ghouls to blind Sammie the old fashion way in case his protective illusions failed. He thrusted her inside and instructed his ghouls to seal her inside of his room, in the ready chamber. Iso was prepared.

Mathael continued, "So you must be Cinder, it is a pleasure to meet you. I am Mathael, or on the street as Lord Death."

CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse WhipDing WhipDing

Last edited:
GLASS Warehouse 17

"Go!"

Manuel's command was immediate as soon as the doors burst open, and the soldiers rushed in and hurried to cover behind the rubble Delilah had left in her wake. The lieutenant himself was soon behind, darting in with rifle raised. Nine o' clock. Three 'o clock. Nobody here, cleared. First then, he handwaved in the rest of the GLASS troops that had been brought. It did not take long for anyone to realize the nature of the arranged structure inside. A makeshift maze, a labyrinth made out of stacked crates and what other trash ARK had apparently found inside the warehouse. This only prompted a scoff from the old soldier.

"They thought this would..? Well, that's what you get from rebellious kids, I guess." He shook his head, then turned back to Delilah again. He was not going to humor this little game of theirs for a single second. "Harolds, we'll need you to take down these 'walls' as well. Not sure what they're trying to buy time for, but we're not going to let them."

FireMaiden FireMaiden WhipDing WhipDing Zaltusinel Zaltusinel

GLASS warehouse 17
Ecto was immediately troubled by the lack of immediate resistance. Had they left? No, it was too soon. They couldn't have gotten far. Then an idea clicked in his mind

"Hey, since this is a GLASS owned location, shouldn't there be security cameras and stuff installed in various places? We could use that to find out exactly what they did and where they went"

Deucalion Deucalion FireMaiden FireMaiden
WhipDing WhipDing

WAREHOUSE 17
Delilah Harolds
Drawing her pistol, Delilah followed after Manuel. A bit proud of her work, it was dashed once they were inside. What the he'll was going on? She had been to this warehouse before, and knew that the walls weren't a thing. Whatever, She had better things to focus on. Her attention was caught by aother solider, asking if there were cameras. "There are, but they're probably down. Besides, we can't access them from here," She explained, before she heard Manuel tell her to bust the so called walls.

She actually smiled. "Gladly," Delilah chuckled, putting her pistol back in the hostler on her thigh. The woman took a look around the immediate area first, in order to find the best place to punch. Hmm, alright, she knew where. "Stand back," She told not only him, but everyone else. She drew her fist back, and threw her punch. There was a loud splintering sound seconds before the walls tumbled, or were thrown. Though most of the debris and boxes ended up on a pile a good ways from them. "There we go." Deucalion Deucalion WhipDing WhipDing Doctor Nope Doctor Nope CrimsonEclipse CrimsonEclipse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back