• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Okay I have a very serious question. If the characters of this RP were in a band, what instruments would they play, what genre of music would it be, and what would the name be?

Band name is Shattered Fates
still thinking of genre and instruments :v

Hmmm, that would work too. But then I say your character (I know their name, they just don’t currently have it right now xD) would take up lead singer.
O//w//O
I guess that would depend on the genre. And the other souls. I don't know them well enough, though I can picture my Soul being a really good singer :3

O//w//O
I guess that would depend on the genre. And the other souls. I don't know them well enough, though I can picture my Soul being a really good singer :3
Im not sure, I could see them doing soft rock or even alternative type stuff but at the same time I can envision them playing some pretty heavy shit xD
Personally I could see my character rocking some drums or a guitar, but maybe he could try and sing now and again who knows.

Im not sure, I could see them doing soft rock or even alternative type stuff but at the same time I can envision them playing some pretty heavy shit xD
Personally I could see my character rocking some drums or a guitar, but maybe he could try and sing now and again who knows.
OOh yeah, definitely drums or guitar! xD I think guitarists will often sing with the lead so that works!

So we have Goddess Nera for manager.
Juju’s got our sweet vocals
My character would have guitar.
I think kasigi kasigi would either be our hardcore bassist or drummer.

By the way Juju Juju I wouldn’t mind a fanart if this because hot dang that would make me happy. I mean in not demanding it because that’s not fair to you but yeah xD

By the way Juju Juju I wouldn’t mind a fanart if this because hot dang that would make me happy. I mean in not demanding it because that’s not fair to you but yeah xD
Decide on the instrument for Kasigi's Soul and I will see what I can do >:3

What sort of picture description styles are you guys using? REalistic? Realistic art? Anime?

(I know its not mentioned to have one, but I think it'd be good to prepare and it'd be best to go with what's required or the majority!)

What sort of picture description styles are you guys using? REalistic? Realistic art? Anime?

(I know its not mentioned to have one, but I think it'd be good to prepare and it'd be best to go with what's required or the majority!)
I think it was mainly anime and realistic art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back