• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates: Renewal - A Dark Fantasy Boss Battling Epic // OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
YAY! Back to the precious flowers! ^w^

thank you both! lol. The rules for using thee, thy, thou, and thine are a little strangee.

thank you both! lol. The rules for using thee, thy, thou, and thine are a little strangee.
Oh yeah, I bet they are.

Hey, here's an idea! You can read some Shakespeare to help you understand it! And get some olde slange too while you're at it! There are some killer insults in those works hahah :33:

Oh yeah, I bet they are.

Hey, here's an idea! You can read some Shakespeare to help you understand it! And get some olde slange too while you're at it! There are some killer insults in those works hahah :33:
Speaking of which, I'm actually reading some Shakespeare right now! I actually hadn't thought of olde insults before, but I can image there are some spicy ones lol.

Speaking of which, I'm actually reading some Shakespeare right now! I actually hadn't thought of olde insults before, but I can image there are some spicy ones lol.
If you don't mind me asking, which one are you reading?

If you don't mind me asking, which one are you reading?
I'm reading the lovely Romeo and Juliet right now, lol. So fun to read, even if you've already done so. Honestly Shakespeare's writing is just entertaining in general if you know what I mean haha.

I'm reading the lovely Romeo and Juliet right now, lol. So fun to read, even if you've already done so. Honestly Shakespeare's writing is just entertaining in general if you know what I mean haha.
They are a ton of fun! I never understood why my classmates hated reading them for English. ((PLEBS!))
I've read Romeo + Juliet and McBeth but I think I should read some of the others sometime!

They are a ton of fun! I never understood why my classmates hated reading them for English. ((PLEBS!))
I've read Romeo + Juliet and McBeth but I think I should read some of the others sometime!
Yeah, they're great books. I really want to read more of his work as well!

Oh lord, so many people... I don't know if I can handle...

M-my body isn't ready, senapi...

But on a serious note, all of the posts are lovely! I can't wait to read more and more from all of you.

Last edited:
Oh lord, so many people... I don't know if I can handle...

M-my body isn't ready, senapi...

But on a serious note, all of the posts are lovely! I can't wait to read more and more from all of you.

Well I am kinda late to the party anyway =D No love lost from me if you'd like to trim the group sizing down ^3^ A single post is no different than handing in an application =3

Lekiel Lekiel Don't worry about it. For now, I will not reject anyone who comes a little after the Interest recruitment period. Not until my next post.

Besides, despite such an amazing response, we still have to see who will actually manifest their interest into something tangible. Posting interest is a grateful thing, but posting in the main thread is much more important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back