• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Have you peeps thought of what your characters will look like yet? If not, given that your wisps somewhat resemble something of a person now, I think beginning the selection and scouring process for pictures/thinking up a neat description should be taken into priority now.

I'd like to see your ideas before I start doing anymore background stuff, if you peeps don't mind. :^D

Have you peeps thought of what your characters will look like yet? If not, given that your wisps somewhat resemble something of a person now, I think beginning the selection and scouring process for pictures/thinking up a neat description should be taken into priority now.

I'd like to see your ideas before I start doing anymore background stuff, if you peeps don't mind. :^D
Uwwwaaah!!! ☆w☆
Yes, its that time!!! Hypeee! Cant wait to see all the characters!

Oh I have a picture in mind, should I attatch it to my character post?

Sure, go ahead.

Also, I'd like to point out that because of your consequence, your character should be reduced to a limp, which would better explain the loss of mobility. I didn't really clarify, so that is my mistake. I fixed it just now. Sorry about that, shouldn't happen again. As such, they wouldn't reach the pillar first. Not that you really have to change your post. I'd just say he wouldn't reach it before another person can. Whether they want to retroactively help him to align with the presented timing of your post or not, that's up to the next poster.

Sure, go ahead.

Also, I'd like to point out that because of your consequence, your character should be reduced to a limp, which would better explain the loss of mobility. I didn't really clarify, so that is my mistake. I fixed it just now. Sorry about that, shouldn't happen again. As such, they wouldn't reach the pillar first. Not that you really have to change your post. I'd just say he wouldn't reach it before another person can. Whether they want to retroactively help him to align with the presented timing of your post or not, that's up to the next poster.
Agh, shit sorry I’m just full of problems aren’t I? I’ll edit my post right away.

Agh, shit sorry I’m just full of problems aren’t I? I’ll edit my post right away.

It's fine lol, it was my mistake. I'll just make sure to be explicit from now on. I have to get out of the mindset of being vague for the sake of tone and when I have to be clear on my intentions on what happens.

It's fine lol, it was my mistake. I'll just make sure to be explicit from now on. I have to get out of the mindset of being vague for the sake of tone and when I have to be clear on my intentions on what happens.
Well even still I could’ve been better about acknowledging it in my post.

I hope the picture is okay, when I saw it a while back I thought it looked exactly how I wanted Iro to appear.

So is everyone going to look human? Will appearances change when we get to the powerlevel of demigod/god?
im curious :v

So is everyone going to look human? Will appearances change when we get to the powerlevel of demigod/god?
Heh, I was thinking of the same thing. I think it’d only make sense as our characters shift in power that their bodies need to adapt to it.

They don't have to start out as human, but yes, you will be given the option, though depending on the nature, of shifting appearances through the growth of their powers and abilities. Sometimes there isn't a choice.

Do they look the same as they did before their death?

This kinda seems like a dumb question but what I mean is that team Silver got new names so do they get new appearances? (.^.)

Last edited:
Do they look the same as they did before their death?

This kinda seems like a dumb question but what I mean is that team Silver got new names so do they get new appearances? (.^.)
Oh, well yeah, they wouldn’t really remember even if was. Even though their personality and nature will remain, as in this universe that is the core of the ‘Soul’, the physical appearance that manifests might or might not be of their past selves. You peeps may have the freedom in believing whichever truth is most comforting for the character.

Oh, well yeah, they wouldn’t really remember even if was. Even though their personality and nature will remain, as in this universe that is the core of the ‘Soul’, the physical appearance that manifests might or might not be of their past selves. You peeps may have the freedom in believing whichever truth is most comforting for the character.
Oh cool! Thanks for the explanation!

I've morphed his appearance picture into kinda his weapon picture as well. Basically, that picture, excluding the shortsword at his side.

Pfft yeah.

Also, tornado warning! Fun!
Nuuuu! Be safe! D:
I dunno how you people deal with that spoopy stuff. Over here the worst things we get are minor hurricanes, blizzards, and cows on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back