• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I try to do art for all my characters, out of passion or boredom. Whatever, it might be. And since this is the one you all will probably be interacting most, I figured I'd start on her. Hope it's not too rushed, I sort of only did some rough line work.

MW2oXND.png
Holy jumping jesus on a breadstick...

"Rough line work"
Lmfao. Makes anything I draw look like a child's drawing ^_^. Very nice work!

Juju Juju It's just a skill I picked up through a lot of hard work and frustration, nothing a 'child' can't do if they really wanted. XD

But thanks, I will take the kind words!~

Anyway, I will give it another day or so before I begin to formulate a response. People who join later will still have a chance to join, but it will just require a lot more reading/a longer response. In the meantime, you all enjoy your donuts, sugary bagels, what have you. :^D

You have a day or two to think of something, and even then, once the next sequence happens, you can still choose. Until this first trial is over, nothing will be hard set in stone. You will have plenty of time to contemplate your options and opportunities to take. I also work hard to try and paint the world in a specific theme so you will get an idea of what will fit or will feel out of place.

Edit: Also, if it helps, pretty much any race of creature can exist, so long as they are humanoid. Good luck with a face-claim with those though. Yikes.

Last edited:
Say I was a human. Could they become more monstrous over time? They'd still remain humanoid, of course.

Definitely, this world of full of taint and corruption that will warp your characters if you are not careful. A lot of powerful magic is corrupting by nature, as well. Staying pure is a balance you will have to play around, since there are pros and cons to both.

Last edited:
Definitely, this world of full of taint and corruption that will warp your characters if you are not careful. A lot of powerful magic is corrupting by nature, as well. Staying pure is a balance you will have to play around, since there are pros and cons to both.
I must make the purest cinna-bun ever to grace this hell.
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Sorry, it's been a bit busy for me lately. But it's all over now. :^D

I will be getting a post continuing things by tonight, if not earlier.

And here we go, things are officially beginning. Character sheets are now available for those who have gotten this far. Only fill out what you currently have acquired, and your base stats. Nothing more.

I posted what little think I my character has to show at the moment. I hope he’s good. I’ll post here soon

I wish, alas, I went to work with just a paltry breakfast. I can't wait to go home and resume these projects...

I'm finally home. Will probably get a post out.

Just need to decide what weapon to use.. vERy important decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back