• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Memes will succeed in keeping this alive
73b.gif

I honestly appreciate how Iro was so quick to defend Nia UwU
But the Cinna-bun will not give up on Dwynn!!!
tenor.gif
Whereas Iro’s probably gonna end up continuing to crack heads with Dwynn until Nera ends up putting him in some kind of magical time out bubble until he can cool his jets xD

Whereas Iro’s probably gonna end up continuing to crack heads with Dwynn until Nera ends up putting him in some kind of magical time out bubble until he can cool his jets xD
Will a 'hug-prison' do? xD

Oh gosh, that’d probably be better. As opposed to Iro festering in his pissy attitude in a bubble, Nias just clinging onto him for dear life until he just gives up even attempting to be angry xD

Siren: *Stubs his toe on a rock or something* SON OF A-

Mordred: Nia, hug him before he starts setting things on fire again

Oh gosh, that’d probably be better. As opposed to Iro festering in his pissy attitude in a bubble, Nias just clinging onto him for dear life until he just gives up even attempting to be angry xD

Siren: *Stubs his toe on a rock or something* SON OF A-

Mordred: Nia, hug him before he starts setting things on fire again
Stop making me miss this RP >w<

why. don't. i get.
notifications for tHIS.
Idk but welcome back!!!

kasigi kasigi Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Damafaud Damafaud
It’s been a while my friends, but I had a thought. What if we attempted to continue this RP on our own? Like think up a first mission of our own for the whisps to take part in to pass the time before Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf comes back to us and blesses us with Neras presence again. I dunno I really want to keep this story going as it’s the most in depth and interesting story ive ever been a part of (Plus the fan art is fuckin’ fantastic) What do you all think?

kasigi kasigi Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Damafaud Damafaud
It’s been a while my friends, but I had a thought. What if we attempted to continue this RP on our own? Like think up a first mission of our own for the whisps to take part in to pass the time before Euclid Leaf Euclid Leaf comes back to us and blesses us with Neras presence again. I dunno I really want to keep this story going as it’s the most in depth and interesting story ive ever been a part of (Plus the fan art is fuckin’ fantastic) What do you all think?
*tears of joy*
Yes

Well while we wait for kasigi kasigi to reply, do you guys have any ideas in particular? I was thinking something along the lines of restoring color and vibrancy to the land.

Well while we wait for kasigi kasigi to reply, do you guys have any ideas in particular? I was thinking something along the lines of restoring color and vibrancy to the land.
I haven't thought up much ideas yet, at least not until I've re-read Shura's IC to search for any plot-related clues.

But I think that is an awesome idea! I know that in the game Okami the areas cursed by demons were greyscale and any living thing inside of it was in a frozen-like state. When they were purified of evil, life and color flowed back.

I'd love to hear more about what you had in mind though!

I haven't thought up much ideas yet, at least not until I've re-read Shura's IC to search for any plot-related clues.

But I think that is an awesome idea! I know that in the game Okami the areas cursed by demons were greyscale and any living thing inside of it was in a frozen-like state. When they were purified of evil, life and color flowed back.

I'd love to hear more about what you had in mind though!
Well I was thinking that whatever evil plagues Nera’s land trapped the color as a means of torturing it’s inhabitants. Which this is why the whisps seem to be so lifeless and colorless for the time being. However by what means they took away the color and how to get it back Im not sure

It's really been a long time, huh?

To give those of you here a short header;
I've gotten a job overseas and it's been really straining my schedule for any amount of leisurely activities or hobby-ing. That is why I had to abandon post-by-post roleplaying completely. The trip has been a very special experience for me. But that adventure is now over. I have returned back home to see a new page open. But upon stepping back to my old hometown, I realized that there are many things left unfinished in my life. So many things I wanted to see to the very end, things I should've done so long ago. I really do have fond memories of creating this particular world for players, new and old alike. I owe it all to you.

It is a shame to leave this world and the story of your characters forgotten and lost. So I plan on either restarting or recruiting for this roleplay. In either case, there will have to be some revisions and changes that will be made to compensate and refine some ideas and concepts.

If any of you are still interested, feel free to state so here or in PM. I will reserve a special spot for you.
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome to help in building the new revision of this roleplay.

It's really been a long time, huh?

To give those of you here a short header;
I've gotten a job overseas and it's been really straining my schedule for any amount of leisurely activities or hobby-ing. That is why I had to abandon post-by-post roleplaying completely. The trip has been a very special experience for me. But that adventure is now over. I have returned back home to see a new page open. But upon stepping back to my old hometown, I realized that there are many things left unfinished in my life. So many things I wanted to see to the very end, things I should've done so long ago. I really do have fond memories of creating this particular world for players, new and old alike. I owe it all to you.

It is a shame to leave this world and the story of your characters forgotten and lost. So I plan on either restarting or recruiting for this roleplay. In either case, there will have to be some revisions and changes that will be made to compensate and refine some ideas and concepts.

If any of you are still interested, feel free to state so here or in PM. I will reserve a special spot for you.
Any ideas or suggestions are welcome to help in building the new revision of this roleplay.
Goddess Nera you can bet your sweet ass I’m on board for a revamp! I’m glad to have you back!

This is actually the best Christmas gift. Even if it is late ;)
Now I'm all excited! I've missed this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back