• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shattered Fates - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, it's definitely hard to get messages out since the fire keeps taking out the local power of my town. Anyways, it should be more resolved now. Thank you all for understanding. x . x

I also hope Fluff is well from her recovery. I don't want her to push herself and get sick again. I'll need to reorganize my entire schedule if I want to continue with the same fervor a few weeks ago, but I will try my best for you all.
Both Fluff and I are here regardless of the pace, so don't stress!

whoa, so our characters are physical now right? I probably missed that in the 'waking up' post xD blahhhhh

Hey everyone! I’m just checking in to say that I hope you all have had a fantastic summer! It’s been absolutely amazing doing this roleplay with you all! I hope you all are in good health and condition, especially seasonedcat seasonedcat . I didn’t get any alerts from the posts from about a week ago so I’m sorry for my absence.

Hey everyone! I’m just checking in to say that I hope you all have had a fantastic summer! It’s been absolutely amazing doing this roleplay with you all! I hope you all are in good health and condition, especially seasonedcat seasonedcat . I didn’t get any alerts from the posts from about a week ago so I’m sorry for my absence.
Thank you Angry Potato, hope you had a good summer to. :D

okokoookkookokkookkookkokkokokkk two questions, is this still alive and am I the one everyone is waiting on XD I have forgotten D':

Yeah, I'm not too sure at this point. I'd definitely wait to see any future projects Shura might end up having, though.

the band just fell apart when Damafaud left xD

LET'S USE AN ESSENCE OF MIRACLES AND REVIVE THIS RP

I regret nothing
Make shattered fates great again!.jpg
~The post that will bring back Shattered Fates~

Seriously though, can I say that your art makes me so happy? Because holy crap I love every bit of it, and look forward to seeing more of it

Seriously though, can I say that your art makes me so happy? Because holy crap I love every bit of it, and look forward to seeing more of it
I'm really glad you love it so much! <3 :3

I had a ton of fun creating it and I can definately make some more shitposts like this in the future!

SO I’m not sure how to contribute in keeping Shattered Fates alive, but I figure my awkward humor and mediocre memes would be a solid attempt. Here goes xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back