• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Shattered Earth

CaptainDorran

Procrastitron
The premise is of a Metro-esque atmosphere/post apocalyptic survival, except here the very Earth has split apart. It has been a while since I actually tried to run/start an RP anywhere so I may be a little rusty should this get off the ground.

In a little more detail, the Earth has split apart, for generally unknown reasons. The core remains and is dense enough to keep the fragments, continental to boulder sized, in close proximity. There's still an atmosphere and you could theoretically go outside and walk around. Tech level has regressed a little and everything is a bit steampunky/Defiance (TV show) like.

Questions welcomed as they will help me elaborate it.

[QUOTE="Sadist Onion]That sounds like it would be fun. Is there still world order? Governments, religious institutions, etcetera.

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking there would be an authoritarian faction, built on the ruins of NATO, with the goal of bringing 'order' to the fractured Earth for 'the greater good' Religion has sprouted so many different occult factions that you never know who's coming or going. A few would be far more powerful than others however. Some factions are loose groupings of survivors trying to band together against the mad bad and dangerous.

I had a thought of the RP being based around a sort of single set of un-allied mercenaries made up of civilians and PMCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back