• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Sharehouse

Heim

Life for young people was becoming ever harder in terms of supporting themselves though their various collages, diplomas, traineeships and schools. For whatever reason, home is not an option, and you are out in the big world on your own. You have the perilous task of looking for cheap accommodation within a reasonable distance to work or study or both. When you see an add online for a share house with 6 rooms looking for tenants you can’t believe it. It seems perfect. Before long you’ve called the landlord up and organised a viewing. Everyone checks out so you begin moving in. There are five other people living in the same house but you’re sure it won’t be too much of a problem. 

It’s time for a new adventure, new friendships and new experiences. Will you move in with us?

- - -

Hi all! This is a character driven story about a bunch of young, broke people taking advantage of a good living situation. I would Ideally like them to have clashing personality traits so that they all don’t get on too well (I want drama). You are also welcome to create one character that lives outside of the share house as well as long as they add to the story: i.e.. a crazy ex, a returning family member, a childhood friend/crush.

This can go many ways! I’d like 5 people to join, first come first serve please! If I get that I’ll make the thread!

Alrighty, lemme close this and create the thing! I’ll tag you all when I’m done making it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back