• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings shameless abo search lmao

Hello, all! I'm back in action and have fallen headfirst into the absolutely weird world of abo; please don't talk shit I already feel bad enough lmao

Some about me's and whatnot //

➼ I'm in my twenties, looking for someone similarly aged.

➼ Ask for samples if you desire. I won't ask you for them.

➼ Don't know my 'literacy level'. Give me a few paragraphs with colorful descriptions and I'm happy.

➼ I love to double so feel free to share all your guilty pleasures and I'll make sure to bring them to life. I live to serve.

➼ Heterosexual couples are my preference, but for your side of the pairing we can do whatever you'd like.

➼ Threads, PMs, Discord, Gdocs.

➼ I live in Korea so my timezone is weird, but I'm online a lot so it shouldn't be a problem.

➼ Plotting//ooc is by far preferred over discord.

➼ I'm super into world//character building so it'd be great to have a partner who is as well!

➼ Anime fc//drawn//realistic illustrations only! It would squick me out to do someone real dirty like this lmao.

➼ I'm looking for someone to be an Alpha to my Omega. In return (if doubling) I will play any dynamic to any dynamic. Let me know!

Some possible "original" topics? ☆ denotes a plot seed. If you don't see anything you like, suggestions are always welcome!

° Vampire x human / old vampire x new vampire ☆
° Werewolf x human ☆
° Demon x ... human
° Familiar x witch ☆
° Arranged Marriage
° Alien x human/different alien
° Kpop idol x rival/fan/non-fan (no real people please)

And some fandoms (oc's please):

° Inuyasha (feudal Japan in general bc am weeb)
° Fruits basket
° Detroit become human
° Star Trek (tos, aos)
° Star Wars

Well, I'm gonna put an end to my trashy thread here. Hope to hear from you - send me a PM!

Last edited:
I’d be into the demon one. I could play a demon who is the only son of the demon king and has been sent to the human world

Users who are viewing this thread

Back