• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shameless; A Dysfunctional Family RP

Nick36545 Nick36545 Please do not advertise your rp on our rp thread. (-__- *)

Sure, pm me and we can discuss the details
Ok, I wont :')
I don't wanna discuss this again, so I'll say it plainly:

You weren't accepted in the rp, but that does not give you the right to poach off our rp and interest checks. No, Arden is not the one who pushed this project. She may have started this, but my group and I made it great. None of that gives you two any excuse to make a knock off and advertise it anywhere near our rp. Move around. this is the final time I'm gonna say that before I get rude.

I don't wanna discuss this again, so I'll say it plainly:

You weren't accepted in the rp, but that does not give you the right to poach off our rp and interest checks. No, Arden is not the one who pushed this project. She may have started this, but my group and I made it great. None of that gives you two any excuse to make a knock off and advertise it anywhere near our rp. Move around. this is the final time I'm gonna say that before I get rude.
Oh just drop it will you? It's only meant to be a bit of fun, it's not like this is a business or on a professional level.

Oh just drop it will you? It's only meant to be a bit of fun, it's not like this is a business or on a professional level.

You know, I get that you two liked the plot idea and wanted to RP it, but the polite thing to do would have been to ask before stealing it. This may not be "professional" or a "business" but people do still take it seriously, and there are rules in place about stealing plots. Editing, altering, that's fine. But taking without asking is stealing. Advertising your own [stolen] RP on the thread you stole it from is just bad taste.

You know, I get that you two liked the plot idea and wanted to RP it, but the polite thing to do would have been to ask before stealing it. This may not be "professional" or a "business" but people do still take it seriously, and there are rules in place about stealing plots. Editing, altering, that's fine. But taking without asking is stealing. Advertising your own [stolen] RP on the thread you stole it from is just bad taste.
Alright, so I was annoyed and I did act out of order. I'll admit that. But does this really need to blow up into some great issue? Can't we just enjoy our role plays, and if we really can't come to any accord, stay out of each others way?

Alright, so I was annoyed and I did act out of order. I'll admit that. But does this really need to blow up into some great issue? Can't we just enjoy our role plays, and if we really can't come to any accord, stay out of each others way?

I don't think it's blowing up, really, but if you want to "stay out of each others way" then that's perfectly fine. Don't comment on our threads again.

I don't think it's blowing up, really, but if you want to "stay out of each others way" then that's perfectly fine. Don't comment on our threads again.
I haven't, actually it's been dimensional following me around. I wasn't even following this chat any more until he quoted my comment from five days ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back