• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Shameless; A Dysfunctional Family RP

Thanks for accepting my CS. Also if anyone wants to plan relationships or be my characters best friend feel free to let me know =]

FireMaiden FireMaiden There is one more sibling role open (youngest, think 15 or younger) or you're welcome to apply as a neighbor, a love interest, etc.

I had no idea the IC was up :S and I can't read most of the posts because my computer is on strike and I have to do all the reading/writing on my phone :S

There used to be a link on this thread but it’s not here anymore~ I pmed one to FireMaiden FireMaiden and Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos . Let me know if you got it Jinx and can get in the discord ^ ^

Just Me. Just Me. We can do the ideal, because my character was not accepted. Dark lord steel Dark lord steel You need to remove the information about my character from your character sheet, because my character was not accepted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back