• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Shadowthorne

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
coded by sugarnaut
W
elcome to
S
hadowthorne

8e6113a04b99904e3f8d59daab402694.png

Shadowthorne isn't a town you'll find on any map. In fact, most people will never even drive through it. Or if they do, all they'll see is a ghost town with abandoned, half torn down buildings. Vines and kudzu cover what's left, and they'll never see a person walking around. Following them through the town is a serious sense of foreboding, an incessant need to get the hell out of there. As soon as they cross the city line, the feeling is gone, the town forgotten, likely never to be thought about again. For a select few who do get caught in Shadowthorne... it'll be the last night of their lives.

The reason this abandoned town is so dangerous is because there are a few supernatural creatures who are trapped within the city limits. They can't leave, and they're not happy about it. They've been searching for a way out for a long time, but so far, no luck.

But when a few humans break down in the town, the supernaturals find out that there's more to these humans than they initially thought. Can they be the key to escaping this hell that's been their prison for so long? Or will they continue to be stuck there, with these humans to play with?

ca8f228780e1af6e23574bc9b8267618.png

Hey guys! I'm looking for 2-3 people to join me in a supernatural-modern story. I am looking for people willing to double, who like dark themes and romance as well. In case the plot wasn't clear, the people stuck in the town are supernaturals. They can be vampires, demons, werewolves, whatever we want them to be. The humans who break down there need to be special in some sort of way, or get turned into supernatural if you'd prefer. (For example, someone with a werewolf gene and it gets activated while in the town). The possibilities are endless, and I'd love to plot it out with some invested players! Please be 18+ to apply, and please make sure you're invested and have the time to commit. Slower paced rps are fine, but ooc communication is very important to me. (:

If you're interested, please send me a writing sample to my DM!

31f0afda25ceccfd99e1bdeb6661dcce.png

1. Keep all drama in character. OOC drama won't be tolerated, and if you can't remember this, you'll be kicked. I'm looking for active people, but I'm also okay with slower paced roleplays, as long as I know people are still interested. Don't be a dick.

2. Discord is mandatory for ooc for this roleplay. Sorry if that's not your jam, but I personally love using it to connect with my fellow rpers, and I feel it helps with ooc for that.

3. Romance is heavily encouraged for this plot, but not a necessity. I love wrong turns and speedbumps! Dark themes are also acceptable (and encouraged by me) for this roleplay, so again, if romance and dark themes aren't your thing, this probably isn't the rp for you.

4. For romance purposes mostly, doubling is also mandatory.

5. Communicate with me and your fellow rpers. If you've lost interest, won't be able to post for a while, etc. Please let us know! Be able to give us something in your responses, usually a couple paragraphs is what I ask for.

6. Have fun!

population: 0

don't break down here.

coded by sugarnaut
coded by Sugarnaut

I know we're doing masquerade but I would also be interested in this!

I am down for both a human character and a supernatural character! Maybe a kitsune or some type of Fae? 🤔

Will we be using realistic face-claims?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back