• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadows on the Rails || CLOSED FOR NOW || CASUAL

doesn't know if i should join or not...

fuck it i'm iiin

may be an uncertain if possible?

Well this is certainly interesting!

Ive always had an affinity with being an Animal Hybrid since I like doing that! For what faction though I am uncertain, I want to be Uncertain but it really all depends on what animal hybrid I get.

[FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@SummerWolf[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@theglassangel[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@RubyRose[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@JessBeth[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][SIZE= 12.600000381469727px]@StoneyJr [/SIZE][SIZE= 12.600000381469727px]@JessBeth [/SIZE][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@Archdemon[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@IceSolstice[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][SIZE= 12.600000381469727px]@Marcel Alexandross [/SIZE][FONT= 'Book Antiqua']@OceanBunny[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] [/COLOR][SIZE= 12.600000381469727px]@Hawkeye Any of you interested in this RP?~ :3 ^3^  [/SIZE]

Thanks for bringing me here! This is very interesting indeed!  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't know if i should join or not...

fuck it i'm iiin

may be an uncertain if possible?

Sure dear, reserved!

Well this is certainly interesting!

Ive always had an affinity with being an Animal Hybrid since I like doing that! For what faction though I am uncertain, I want to be Uncertain but it really all depends on what animal hybrid I get.

Thanks for bringing me here! This is very interesting indeed!  :D

Damn, the only spot we have remaining is for The Order... 

@purity Did you want to be an animal hybrid or a mage? If the latter would you mind switching with @Archdemon? <3  

hmm...

mage~

and it's no biggie if she changes her mind and such 

i can switch either way  <3

Sure dear, reserved!

Damn, the only spot we have remaining is for The Order... 

@purity Did you want to be an animal hybrid or a mage? If the latter would you mind switching with @Archdemon? <3  

You don't have to change for me if you don't want to, I can play a Mage in "The Order" but I do like being an animal Hybrid, I guess it's what's available to me that I shall be picking. But this begs the question to me do the mages have any distinct characteristics like say they're more elf like or more like perfect humans? Just stuff that makes them different appearance wise than everyone else. 

You don't have to change for me if you don't want to, I can play a Mage in "The Order" but I do like being an animal Hybrid, I guess it's what's available to me that I shall be picking. But this begs the question to me do the mages have any distinct characteristics like say they're more elf like or more like perfect humans? Just stuff that makes them different appearance wise than everyone else. 

Mmm, I never thought of that.

@Vampunk Get your undead ass over here and consider this with me.

Mmm, I never thought of that.

@Vampunk Get your undead ass over here and consider this with me.

Slight physical alterations to help with their "gift" might be cool.

Like, singed fingertips for our lil' pyromaniac and the like.

Subtle things that might stand out and not these freaky mutations.

Slight physical alterations to help with their "gift" might be cool.

Like, singed fingertips for our lil' pyromaniac and the like.

Subtle things that might stand out and not these freaky mutations.

Cool!

now a question to both of you since I have no idea if I'm In the order or not but I'm curious as to what my power is to be.

I have been thinking about Telekinesis and it's wonderful uses.

@Vampunk @StoneWolf18

No bean

i like the idea of the mage anyways

so go right ahead! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back