• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Shadows on the Rails || CLOSED FOR NOW || CASUAL

@StoneWolf18 Ah, thank you. Very briefly, could you possibly go over what you expect from each member? Like, post length, how frequently we post, ect. I may be interested. (You caught me at a good time @TheHappyPikachu, I just finished midterms.)

Just one meaty paragraph although more is always encouraged. I personally would love at least once a day but if you are unable to meet that once every two or three is fine. ^^

Okay, so what do you need faction wise? I'm pretty flexible. *crams self into tiny box*

I mean....

Any really. It depends on if you want to be a human, have a mental power, or be an animal hybrid.

Just one meaty paragraph although more is always encouraged. I personally would love at least once a day but if you are unable to meet that once every two or three is fine. ^^

In that case, could you sign me up for a spot in the human faction? 

In that case, could you sign me up for a spot in the human faction? 

Sure thing! You are aware that the humans aren't technically a faction, right? They're just four people who are caught up in the middle of this conflict. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back