• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows of Esteren OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Airagog

And all at once, the universe groaned.
This is the OOC for Shadows of Esteren. Feel free to discuss plot, ask questions, or make plans here.

I am making hunter, do i give her leather tunic?
Oh wow. I haven't even gotten to finish the formatting so please please forgive the clutter! Actually for a hunter I'll let you choose between leather vest/armor or a full set of fur clothing.

Yeah you can take either. Leather is better armor wise and fur clothing is better if you're wanting to keep warm.

Also those should be on the 2nd page. If not check out the lore, I got them statted there.

What? I meant the lore tab has all weapons statted lol you don't gotta sign up for anything.

What? I meant the lore tab has all weapons statted lol you don't gotta sign up for anything.
I knew what i am picking, like you see by page i sented before i made account to site some reason i didn't get weapons to show up. By making account i get versions where all information shows.

I knew what i am picking, like you see by page i sented before i made account to site some reason i didn't get weapons to show up. By making account i get versions where all information shows.

Interesting, I'll go ahead and include in the first post that if you can't get your weapons to show up to just ask me, I don't wanna make anyone sign up for anything they don't want.

It also seems by to way that i am poor even when i didn't choice poor, well meh. bow and dagger are from her parents, no need to think where she get those without money :D

It also seems by to way that i am poor even when i didn't choice poor, well meh. bow and dagger are from her parents, no need to think where she get those without money :D

Okay got it all figured out. If you don't have a PDF editor or any type of editing software, please use the manual application, since you were the first one who posted I'll be willing to fill it out for you if you want me to. You will start with 15 days of pay. Your pay is 8 ember per day. That is equal to 120 ember or 12 azure.

i haven't posted edited version of CS yet, it's open at my laptop to edit, but those up there has been edited there. (plus i put fur clothing to armor)

Is there anything else? 12 Azure, defence: 0, Speed; 2. Do i switch something at Combat Attritudes?

Combat attitudes are your base stats. You should have more than 2 speed but I don't remember the formula for it and am not at home atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back