• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Shadows of Esteren OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also don't include your expenditures in your CS. Those will be discussed with me.

I'm doing some balancing junk for enemies. Should nightmare be able to solo a party of 4? Or just destroy it if it has some minor help?

I'm thinking solo since most times you have to look for one and you can typically get soldiers to help.

I've been playing around with the character designer you linked us. Got a couple ideas in mind, leaning towards either a scholar or a flux-tinker (the name escapes at the moment; magientist?).

Both good. The flux/alchemy stuff is gonna be pretty involved though. I'm still not done writing all of it.

Both good. The flux/alchemy stuff is gonna be pretty involved though. I'm still not done writing all of it.
Okay. I've been reading what I can on magience through a couple of forums, but most of the information I find is in other languages and the translators I've been attempting to use have only made it more confusing. I'll probably wait until you're done to make a final decision, but I will tentatively claim a Scholar.

Baa
Okay. I've been reading what I can on magience through a couple of forums, but most of the information I find is in other languages and the translators I've been attempting to use have only made it more confusing. I'll probably wait until you're done to make a final decision, but I will tentatively claim a Scholar.

Basically you won't be dealing damage directly but you'll have a fucking huge list of materials and stuff you can make. You're a support main.

Baa

Basically you won't be dealing damage directly but you'll have a fucking huge list of materials and stuff you can make. You're a support main.
That's what I figured, yeah. Reading it, sounds an awful lot like an artificer in D&D and Pathfinder which is what I was hoping for. I'll probably roll with magientist. Gonna play with a CS in my workshop today, should have something to post for your review tonight or tomorrow morn.

Edit: I'll leave the "magience" stuff for when your done with the content you need to make, and I imagine we'll talk in more depth about those details of the character when that bridge arrives.

Happy Easter everyone! Been working on internship applications but I should get a ton posted tomorrow and we can start once I get the last 2 character sheets.

That's fine I have one or two other people. We can start so long as we have 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back