• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadowhunters

Fantasy Addict

Mistress of chaos
Hello! *waves*

Ive been a big fan of the Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare since City of bones came out I believe 11 years ago? The movie was a huge disappointment but the show is fantastic (I recently started watching it and am obsessed) If anyone is interested I would love to do a roleplay.

Just two little warnings though; I am pretty picky when it comes to partners so if you could post a link to any rps you've done or even a writing sample so I can get a sense of you that would be great.
Second is since Im older my writing is more mature so I would like my partner to be on that same page or at the very least be ok with writing on the darker side.

If you're interested please leave a post below or even pm me.

Ta for now!

Xoxox
-B

Users who are viewing this thread

Back