Shadow in the Night (-story-)

liu walk out of the hospital as he look at his watch "i cant let this murder get more deeper and deeper" he sign and look at the ground "i need a plan" he said as he walk to the dark streets. the murderer have been his long enemy and he will do everything to stop everything even if it means of killing him. he would sacrifice it  looking in that darkness he take out his flashlight and mumble "i just knew it was so boaring to be alone. that killer even killed my partner that is"he sign

Taylor just looked at her phone as she put it back in her pocket she had a spare key for her friends place she just got there" hey Anna I'm here" she called for her as she looked around taking off her shoes she looked around the house as she saw someone she didn't know and Anna" who is he what happened" she asked confused and concerned @Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
Taylor just saw her friend wasn't at the house as she just went to the school as she just looked around for her friend as she smiled' where you at' she texted' yiu not at house' she text her friend @Tsutarji

Taylor looked at her phone' I'm at the school I don't see you' she text as she look around' are you okay Anna' she text bumping into a wall" OWWW" she yelled being heard by other people in the school @Tsutarji

Anna heard her and she went out of the room and she saw her "taylor" she hugged her close "im so glad your here....and yeah im ok " she blushed deep

@Zeldafangirl

Taylor looked at Anna as she hugged her" I'm glad your okay" she say as she just smiled looking around" I'll protect you at least I try" she say" um I'm Taylor I'm one of Anna friend" she told him @Alaster Von Grim @Tsutarji

Last edited by a moderator:
"Why would you care what happens to me you just said you hated me for living"

Chris said as he pushed Anna away from him

"And I was just leaving"

He said before leaving

Anna sighed then she sat down on the ground 

"i didnt mean it i was just mad that alice died"

Taylor looked at anna as she just bite her lip as she just sighed" what happen I'm glad you are okay I was so worried about you your my only friend i have" she say as she just looked at her as she just smiled" I don't know what I do if I lose you" she sighed a bit @Tsutarji

Anna hugged her then she sighed "we were being chased by a killer and my friend alice died but im ok" she drooped then she held her closer to her "i would be so sad if i lost you " she almost started to cry again " i missed you too"
@Zeldafangirl

Taylor just looked at her" I'm scared what if the killer come back" she say afraid as she just close her eyes laying on her lap" your my best friend more like a sister if you die i have to go back to the scary place the orphanage" she say to her @Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back