Shadow in the Night (-story-)

Alice moved some of her scripts for the games from the sofa to for them to have a place to sit. She pulled a kitchen chair into the main room and sat on it still a bit scared and nervous 

(I did)

(OK just checking)

Chris shifted and pulled something out from under him, it was a satin red wad of smooth fabric

"What is this"

He asked as he was about to unfold it

"Dunno" Alice said crossing her legs and looking at it " you can open it , there is nothing to hide in here" She leaned her head on her palm bored.

Anna looked around and she looked at chris and she sat away from them 

"what ever it is ....it looks weird"

Anna drooped "oh i thought it was something weird " 

she walked up to them 

"Im 17 " she told him

"Im 18" alice said not looking but drawing in her sketchbook for character designs, the character resembled amber it was almost like tribute to her. 'This may end up full of dead people' she thought to her self

A terrifying thunder clap boomed across the sky  and the lights went out, the sound of water being poured on the floor filled the room as sirens echoed in the distance and getting closer

Anna screamed "ahhh Chris!" she covered her neck and she was still alive "why is this happening " she sighed 

"NOT AGAIN!" alice yelled and fell backwards off the chair scrambleing away from the dead body. " We need to get out of here now !!ive seen enough horror movies to know we are next!"

Alice ran behind her " where are we going to go now? the complex isnt safe anymore" she yelled trying to catch up to her still holding the sketch book with plans to draw a charater like chris ' yup this is the victim book now' she started to scribble the character down.

Anna nodded "yeah it is not safe "she looked around "how about we leave the complex..." she suggestest then she looks at her sketch book "your drawing chris...." she said in a sad tone

"Yeah as a tribute i guess, if i die peoplei want soneone to finnish it untill the killer stops and they  will remember the ones before abd after me and i want them to see it and be reminded that such tbings can and will happen to anyone, anywhere, anytime" She said finnishing the sketch " right lets go somewhere public , the killer might be detured by the public"

Anna nodded then they ran to a public area "hey is this main street ...everyone is gonna be here or we could go in a mall...a ton of people in there " she was scared "Alice im scared...." 

"Dont worry anna will be okay , i wont let them hurt you okay?" she said taking annas hand and walking to the main street quickly " If i die anna take my book and continue it , i want this book to be filled with the likeness of those that have died and i hope it will be displayed "

Anna nodded then she hugged her "i will , but i dont want you to die....i dont want my new friend to die..." she smiled at her then she saw a store with people in it "hey something is going on here maybe we could go in and hide in the crowd " she smiled at her

"Come on then lets go " She dragged anna into to the store and made it look like they were looking at items and talking about it , alice ducked down slightly due to her hair being a big give away .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back