Shadow in the Night (-story-)

Liu walk into the dark alley as he ended up in the school. preparing his gun and flashlight he enter in the school "much a waste but i can hold it out were you are Tiger" he said with a smile as he enter inside the school. walking to the stairs Silently and well prepared "were are you Tiger" he smile as he look around. taking a cigar and starting up a smoke for the killers attraction of prey. "i aint afraid of you" he mumble as he proceed walking

Taylor just felt her face was pale she just was scared" okay" she say as she still felt scratching on her foot but didn't say anything she just looked at her all she cared for her is her saftey" lets go somewhere safe" she say not sure where to go @Tsutarji

Taylor looked at her" but i don't have a house yet just the orphanage" she told her as she held her hand" don't make me go back there" she say as she let go as she just went to the house that she wanted to buy @Tsutarji

Taylor looked at the boy as she was still afraid" yeah we are afraid that we are next to be killed" she say as she looked at him than to her friend she couldn't get her image of chris out of her head @Tsutarji

"Over here!" he said still running down the hallway to find them. " you guys mentioned an alice before. Did she have colorful hair?"

Taylor was getting dragged by her shirt" who is yume" she asked as she tried to get free" can you let me go now annie" she asked as she just looked around for the person she was talking about @Tsutarji

Users who are viewing this thread

Back