Shadow in the Night (-story-)

Alaster Von Grim

The True Grim Reaper
Scarred walls, tattered drapes, and wore old floors. Bloody hand and foot prints stain the walls and floors. Blood dripping from the light switch that can only be seen with the flash of lightning. The sound of foot steps from the shadows getting louder. A blood curdling scream rings out from the speakers on Chris's laptop as he watches a horror movie  alone in the dark of his apartment living room.

Alice stared at the ceiling trying to figure out a new level design. She sighed as she put her head on her desk and closed her eyes , maybe some sleep will do her good.

lulu was in her office as she look at the file of the people she was taking care of. drinking to her coffee she look at the time. it was almost her check up to the little kid who have a rare disease. she lust wish that the kid will be in good heath soon. standing up she walk by the door and holding a single file as she walk tot he hallway and noticing that it was already dark "i hope mom is alright" she thought as she walk

As much as alice tried sleep evaded her , she forced herself to go outside for a walk get some fresh air and maybe get an idea. She hated the outside world its unsafe and scary for her. Her bother is usually lingering on stree corners and she would have to go back inside to avoid him.

while walking she heard someone open up to the door and nurses come in she tap a nurse and made a hand signal "what happen?" she ask with worry "a man have been stab in the hallway and we will be needing your assistance miss Sol" a nurse said. Lulu look at her and nodded as she walk to the operating room and the man arrive, lulu was shock to know how much damage the man have suffer but she have to stay strong. 30 minst of surgery. but that man dint survive leaving everyone in deep sadness and horror  "Doctor Sol..." a doctor said as Sol was silent and sad that she dint save a life

walking back to her office she put her head into the table and sign. 

Alice turn to look at the man " Oh hello , yes im new around here. Just moved in " She smiled and said happily. She extended her hand to him " Im alice" 

"Chris, you shouldn't be out here by yourself didn't you watch the news there a serial killer on the prowl"

He said then shook Alice's hand

"I know i just need some fresh air" alice said looking around " besides i have butterfly knife in my knee high socks"the pulled the knife in its case. She looked around and sighed

Amber nodded "ok...." 

She went inside with them 

"whaats...yourr name" she asked him shyly 

"I'm Chris and ....."

He said before he was interrupted by a deafening boom of thunder and a blinding flash of lightning, he heard dripping water then looked over at Amber to see her throat sliced open

@Tsutarji (the first victim, you can make another if you wish to continue)

"BLOODY HELL!" Alice yelled and stummbled backwards falling on her butt. She looked over at chris and scrambled to her feet " Lets get out of here quickly!"

"Yeah come with me you can stay in your room while the police take care of this"

Chris said as he held Alice's hand and lead her inside the apartment complex as he dialed 911

Anna was outside and she saw amber die "oh my god "she sighed then she walked in " what the heck just happened who did she die "she asked chris

"Neither are you , Come on go to your apartment chris. Ill go to mine as well" She grabbed his wrist and starts to walk up to the stairs towards the start the apartments.

Anna watched them then she sighed "ok guys see you later "

she walked up the stairs to her room 

(can i choose who dies next...If so i say chris...)

Users who are viewing this thread