• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SGRUB by SkaiaNet: Now recoded with ~ATH for more death! (Recruitment)

alchemicPyromaniac

Thief of Time
Hi Y'all. I'm-I'm Psyrus Manaik, Alternian historian, Psiioniic, yellowblood coder

These past few years, I-I've been hard at work in the Medium, recoding the Game completely with ~ATH coding language. Problem is, the game is now tied to my-my life. This could be a problem. I-I am hard at work looking for players to help me-me escape my current session, and play a New one with me-me based on the New system. This could be fun.

(I am New to this site, but not to role-playing. Please reply if you are interested.)

(Thank you, matunasmaitsprite, but I would like a few more people before I start this kind of roleplay. But please, stay interested in this, and when, say, three more people join, we can start this role play.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back