• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Sewer Rats

KingofAesir

Ghostly Presence
"The city is big, it's not uncommon for people to slip through its grasp, and into the sewers below. We're just the lucky ones. We have each other. But when the leader of these street rats dies, leaving them with confusion on who the new leader should be, without a guide, all alone in the underground, they've got to fight just to survive."

View attachment 245956

Sewer Rats

It's the year 2112, overpopulation has become a major problem in today's society. To combat the problem the government has started putting the sick, mentally ill, and elderly down. But they also do something else. Every family is only allowed one child. Any extra children were killed, along with orphans. Now, there is only one hope of salvation for these people. An underground society that goes by the name of U-District, compromisedpurely of those who would've been murdered. Its people are called Sewer Rats by the few Aboves (People who live above ground), that know about the place.  Recently, Oliver Harding, the leader of the U-District passed away. The seventy year old never left a means by which to select a new leader, which caused an out break among the Sewer Rats remaining. Oliver's daughter, Alexa, has acquired a following of hundreds of Sewer Rats do to their belief that she was the rightful leader. The U-District has been separated into two. Alexa's followers and those that call themselves The Pioneers. The rest of the people are just trying to survive.

Okay, so basically this RP will revolve around the smaller people that are part of the war in the U-District. You'll play characters that are either aligned with Alexa, The Pioneers, or not aligned at all. I may consider letting people play Aboves if I get enough interest in it. This is kinda rough right now, I might have to flesh the the lore out a little later. Also this is a fan art apprieciating RP. If you think you could draw some things for us that'd be highly apprieciated. I'll try to contribute some art myself, if I can. Thanks for reading!! 

Tags: @The Mechanist, @KiKi Kitsune

you... you no tag me? you no tag your narwhal? :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back