• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✪ Sev's 1 x 1 Fandom Search ✪

Sevyn-

✮ Hey! Call me Sev, nice to meetcha. I'm in my mid 20's and have been role-playing / writing collaboratively for a little over a decade now, which is crazy to think about. I do work full-time and have some semblance of a social life, so I won't be on all the time, but my schedule has actually quieted down some recently and so I'm looking for a few cool peeps to possibly write some stories together with?

Specifically I'm looking to take our favorite fandoms and add our own au plot elements, twists, character development and OCs and see where it all goes. I'll list the top few series I'm looking for below and the characters that I'm looking for my partner to play against a m!OC, but even if I've got someone listed I'm (usually) still happy to give them a shot if my partner wanted that person for a double up, so just ask. : )

✮ My Life With the Walter Boys
- Will, Cole
✮ Shameless
- Lip, Carl
✮ Tokyo Vice
- Jake, Sato
✮ Young Royals
- Wilhelm, August
✮ Godzilla (2014)
- Ford
✮ Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
- Kentaro
✮ Twilight
- Jacob, Seth, Sam
✮ Top Gun: Maverick
- Rooster, Hangman
✮ Uncharted (All the main series games)
- Nathan Drake
✮ Resident Evil (2, 3, 4, + Misc Animated)
- Leon
✮ Durarara (This ones a throwwback.)
- Masaomi
✮ Hades
- Zagreus, Hermes, OC Gods /w FC's
✮ Honkai Star Rail
- Ask about this one.

There may very well be others, but I'll keep it short for now to focus on the ones I'm really looking for and add others as that changes.

Feel free to send me a private message if anything above caught your eye and you want to talk more, I'm open to moving things to discord as well after we get all the main planning out of the way, or staying on here is fine, too. Beyond that, and I did intentionally leave this thread fairly simple, if you've got any questions then I'm an open book, so have at it. : 3

Last edited:
I added Godzilla and Monarch: Legacy of Monsters, because I'm sort of craving some monster madness rn. May add a few other more 'niche' fandoms later!

Greetings and salutations! You've caught my interest and if you're still looking to build with someone maybe we can spark up a conversation? Fandom twists are a favorite of mine too! You've got a great variety listed, but i really only recognize shameless lol still, I thought I'd shoot my shot and see what could come of this.

Absolutely, I would love to discuss something Shameless related with you. Been a minute since I've seen the show but it will always be one of my favorites... Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to talk about setting / characters.

I'm about to begin my second run-through of Hades, so it will likely be my last addition for a while, but I have added it to the list.

Last bump for the night. How many runs will I make it thru before I get tired/frustrated and retire to bed? We shall see. 3x

Bump ~ HSR added as well. Not really sure about pairings, but I think it could be a fun setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back