• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern severed ties ooc

Characters
Here
Posted my current progress on Areum! I should either finish her tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon!! She came along a lot more quickly than I had anticipated & I'm very excited to finish her < 3

Posted my current progress on Areum! I should either finish her tonight or sometime tomorrow afternoon!! She came along a lot more quickly than I had anticipated & I'm very excited to finish her < 3
lee joo young is so pretty! the gender envy!!!!

She's so gorgeous 🥺 I love her androgyny & duality— her shoots for ace factory are so beautiful !!

She's so gorgeous 🥺 I love her androgyny & duality— her shoots for ace factory are so beautiful !!

aaaa! (´ ω `♡) lee jooyoung fits the role so well!
i'm loving how areum is turning out so far ^^ her personality sounds so endearing

alright!! areum's persona is done!
ik i don't have her likes & dislikes in there, but i feel like they can be perceived through her fears and hobbies. but!! i will add them if need be
should get her backstory done by the end of the day! < 3

i hope its okay if i talk in here since my role isn’t confirmed yet!! rlly like all your characters so much, i hope it’s not bad if my cs isn’t special! i have a hard time figuring them out small brain gang :c

i hope its okay if i talk in here since my role isn’t confirmed yet!! rlly like all your characters so much, i hope it’s not bad if my cs isn’t special! i have a hard time figuring them out small brain gang :c
Ofc you can!
And thanks <3 Your cs doesn't have to be really fancy or anything, we just do it for fun! As long as the info is there you're good!

aaaaaa, it's so much later than i wanted ;-; but i finally put up areum's back story, meaning she's complete !

i am by no means a code creator, and you absolutely do not need a code, but if you're ever interested in using them, i'd be more than happy to help you figure them out & edit to your liking!! (:

aaaaaa, it's so much later than i wanted ;-; but i finally put up areum's back story, meaning she's complete !

i am by no means a code creator, and you absolutely do not need a code, but if you're ever interested in using them, i'd be more than happy to help you figure them out & edit to your liking!! (:
narancia narancia and pix-e pix-e , thanks so!! rlly appreciate it and maybe if i have a few questions i'll ask them very kind thank u :) i'm already impressed if you can help me change the colour lol

narancia narancia and pix-e pix-e , thanks so!! rlly appreciate it and maybe if i have a few questions i'll ask them very kind thank u :) i'm already impressed if you can help me change the colour lol
With BBC code, usually hex codes are used for any background or text coloring. Hex codes are usually comprised of the pound symbol and a mixture of six letters and numbers(e.x. #ffffff is white). So to change colors, you just need to find those hex codes and change them!!

Some codes are easier than others, like the one I used has a section at the top that lays out the images and colors all in one spot so that you don’t have to dig through all that code to edit it yourself(I can pm you the link for her code thread, if you’re interested). And then you can use any online resource to find the hex codes you enjoy!! For mine, I like to have the color palette match the images I’m using so I use [this] website to pick up a color palette to use! (:

With BBC code, usually hex codes are used for any background or text coloring. Hex codes are usually comprised of the pound symbol and a mixture of six letters and numbers(e.x. #ffffff is white). So to change colors, you just need to find those hex codes and change them!!

Some codes are easier than others, like the one I used has a section at the top that lays out the images and colors all in one spot so that you don’t have to dig through all that code to edit it yourself(I can pm you the link for her code thread, if you’re interested). And then you can use any online resource to find the hex codes you enjoy!! For mine, I like to have the color palette match the images I’m using so I use [this] website to pick up a color palette to use! (:
yes!! that was exactly what i was looking for with changing the background colour, i found some really nice sheets but the colour didn't match the picture and i was hopeless hahahaha, you're too kind!! thank u so, tomorrow i'll try to see what i can do with it very much appreciated in this tempo i'll be making my codes in a second lol but for real thank u so! < 3

Also if you need an extension on a character, just let me know!
also also maybe could i have an extension on the history of the sports and seongii! or should i just make smt up and discuss it afterwards

also also maybe could i have an extension on the history of the sports and seongii! or should i just make smt up and discuss it afterwards
the relationships between characters can be discussed afterwards and as for the sports, i think that would be up to you tbh and what works for your character

i finished most of it but i'll finish the rest later if that's okay of course! c; just lmk if there's something wrong

Or did I miss it? I might run out if time before work since it starts in an hour or so

Or did I miss it? I might run out if time before work since it starts in an hour or so
Sorry I'm responding hours later! If you can get it in by today or tomorrow that would be great! ^_^ But if not there's an extension for the newcomers applying for the star athlete role so technically you have more time.

Sorry I'm responding hours later! If you can get it in by today or tomorrow that would be great! ^_^ But if not there's an extension for the newcomers applying for the star athlete role so technically you have more time.
Okay I definitely can get it up by then!!

i finished my characters background too, let me know if it's okay because i wrote some relationships out a little so don't feel bad to tell me if something needs to be changed of! i hope he's okay and good enough! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back