• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SEVER THE MARIONETTE'S STRINGS: A Genshin Impact Based RP REDUX

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
fontcall fontcall fontcall
spacer
sever the marionette's strings
  • sever the marionette's strings
    cover.

story.
    reservations.
    rules.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm interested, and would like to reserve the pyro archon and a liyue qixing, if possible.

I'm ready to participate,might take some time to think of a character,but probably won't reserve a major role
Same here-- It's been a while since I played Genshin (I can only positively recall all events before Raiden Shogun and Traveler's confrontation). Still, I might be ready to reserve one Fatui Harbinger, Geo Archon, and Chief Alchemist!

Could I be a canon character's uh adoptive daughter? Or nah?
none of the canon characters existed in this universe, so this wouldn't be possible! if the interest check doesn't answer a question, please let me know via dm or the discord - we don't want to have a bunch of various messages flooding the thread! ^-^

The character sheet thread is up! Remember that you need to be in the Discord, as it's a mandatory OOC - Shoot me a DM for or send a friend request (my username is the same as on here) to get the link! Please let me know if this is a dealbreaker for you if you had a reservation, so I can remove it.

Hi, I might be interested. Are we required to play a role from the reservations page, or not necessarily?

Gonna lurk a bit more before starting on anything, but I'm potentially interested in the Anathema Archeron (even though I'm not even caught up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back