• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seven Silver-moon Servants

Magical Squid Senpai] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5293-robertaka123/ said:
@Robertaka123[/URL] what time period is this?
Is it in the present or past?
Think of it like the elder scrolls universe, medieval times with magic.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5161597, member: 42789&quot]Yes, I'd also like to join. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5293-robertaka123/"]@Robertaka123[/URL]

Feel free to fill out a CS and you are welcome to join :D

Robertaka123 said:
Feel free to fill out a CS and you are welcome to join :D
Sorry, sorry for not responding sooner -w- I was dealing with some life issues. I'm back now, well- for now. I might go offline again at certain periods of time, but if I do I'll try and give you a heads up, if that's okay? I'll really try to not have to do something like that, I know how annoying it can get when people do that, but I'm just giving a heads up if that ever happens.

[quote name="x xD i T T 0X x' date=' post: 5166907, member: 42789&quot]Sorry, sorry for not responding sooner -w- I was dealing with some life issues. I'm back now, well- for now. I might go offline again at certain periods of time, but if I do I'll try and give you a heads up, if that's okay? I'll really try to not have to do something like that, I know how annoying it can get when people do that, but I'm just giving a heads up if that ever happens. It's fine, take your time. Just wanted to remind you since you showed interest early and there's only seven spots.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]We have a bevy of stealth characters.

[/QUOTE]
Then your group will be given more assassination/infiltration missions.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]We have a bevy of stealth characters.

[/QUOTE]
Just realized how true that was. I'm tempted to switch up Linnea to focus on something else, but then I would have to change her ability, weaponry, backstory and strengths/weaknesses...

>v>;;

Nano said:
Just realized how true that was. I'm tempted to switch up Linnea to focus on something else, but then I would have to change her ability, weaponry, backstory and strengths/weaknesses...
>v>;;
Dont worry Ill make a character that isnt like that

We only need two more people then we will begin. However, if we get more than two more people I will gladly create another IC tab and then they can have their own group within the Silver-moon Servants.

@everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back