• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Trafalgar Hoshi

Heart Pirate Member
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Plotline
Stories about The Seven Sins just rumors seven people with strong strange magic that wasn't from Devil Fruits. They came from the rumors of the power of The Seven Deadly Sins. Those magic are powered by the unknown birthmarks of the strange people who was born with those power. The World Government wanted keep this an secret from everyone in the world they believe they existed in this world even Ex Pirate King Gold Roger believe those people existed also. Even know there no proof of it.

As the years passed somewhere in the new world is there new group of pirates who had the powers of the Seven Deadly Sins. They're newbie pirates who is rising in the world. No one know their real names. They go by the names of the Deadly Sins each member have element powers that did not come from devil fruits but by the birthmarks on there bodies. Name of the sins giving their powers to fight back. Those elements are

Lust - Water (Taken) - Cook of the Crew
Gluttony - Fire (Taken) - Reconnaissance/general helper
Greed - Metal (Taken) shipwright / Planner of the crew
Sloth - Earth (Taken) - Sharpshooter
Wrath - Lighting (Taken)
Envy - Darkness (Taken) - Doctor of the Crew
Pride - Light (Taken) - Navigator/Infantry of the Crew

What going happen next? Will Seven Deadly Sins Pirate become allies to other pirates or will they be enemies? Your ones with the keyboard the story it;s up to you now.

The Seven Deadly Sins Pirates been together before heading into the New World. There powers are like Logia types. They're also all friends also (not from childhood unless you want that) Each member have jobs like strawhats. They can be different roles also. As long that role is not take

Rules
⇢ Seven Deadly Sins can't be devil fruit users.
⇢ No text talk, Please use right spelling and grammar. Try not use one liners
⇢ Try to post twice an week or once an week. If you're going be gone for while please tell me. I hate see you lose your spot.
⇢ No fighting over the player spots. One Seven Deadly Sins Pirates pre - person.
⇢ This is a Semi-lit, literate type of roleplay.

Main Characters
Monkey D. Luffy
Roronoa Zoro
Nami
Usopp
Sanji
Tony Tony Chopper
Nico Robin
Franky
Brook
Akainu
Aokiji
Blackbeard
Sabo
Smoker
Tashigi
Trafalgar Law
Eustass Kid
Killer

Last edited:
vMW9Rsx.png

☆ ;; Envy of Seven Deadly Sins Pirates

As she finished up with her current supplies for her medical office she wanted make sure she had everything in order before things got worst. They been in the new world for three days all ready. Been three days since they left fishman island they did not stay very long because of the group of fishman pirates that was controlling the area. She stared out the window the warm sun was nice for once after they gotten away from fishman island the marines been on there tails since then she was tried of all of the fighting. Not saying fighting dose help her get stronger but she wanted to rest for once after hearing stories about the strawhats returning all sudden made her wonder if was dead in the first place. She stared at the pile of wanted posters that just arrived few days ago she notices her own wanted poster also she wasn't much for being part of the Seven Deadly Sins. All she wanted to see the world before returning to her clan again.

Her stomach growled at her she wonder if food was ready she been in her office all morning she haven't ate much this morning she pushed her chair from her desk as she walked out of her office the pink haired women walked down the hallway of the ship. As she approached the dinning area she wasn't sure if everyone was inside or not. She pushes open the door she did not see anyone maybe they're somewhere else. She hate to get into the cook's food without asking her stomach wasn't going let her go hungry she eyed an create of apples as she grabs one of the apples then started to eat it. One apple not going kill her she hope as she taken an seat at the table eating her apple thinking about new ways to create medicine for the crew. As she finished the apple maybe she can lay in the sun for while before the next meal. As she stood up from her spot then throws the core into the trash can before leaving the dinning area heading up to the deck of the ship.

Boidae Freesia, Lust of the 7DS
Tags:
Trafalgar Hoshi Trafalgar Hoshi (Open)

Haruka4.png

The kitchen was alive with the sound of quick footsteps and cheerful singing, the questionably clad woman dancing around the interior cabin between the various appliances, refrigerator, and pantries with a swaying of her hips to accompany her cooking. Strangely enough, the various bubbling pots seemed to be stirring themselves along with other utensils acting on their own in addition to the ones in her hands, each seeming to have a strange handle with a thing vial of liquid within. "~Making food is just like science, With tools that blend and baste, And every fun appliance, Gives the food a different taste!~".

Despite everything that happened, as usual, she seemed to not have a care in the world as the task is carried out, cooking in what could be counted as Lingerie being her usual method, it's not like she needed a special occasion to dress up. She emerges once more from the Pantry just in time to see the vanishing girl, a shame, if she had too many snacks she would ruin her appetite, oh well that would mean more for everyone else so nothing too bad. "Hmm, i wonder if we will see any landfall today? i do hope the next island has some civilization for quality time, the odd shopping and treats a bloom would be heavenly"

Myami Toronti
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra (Open)

Myami wiped the sweat from his brow and tried again. The metal was hard to work with; he was used to softer metals, but the titanium alloy was the best, and he had only needed a sliver to multiply it into much more. Holding the arm shield in his hand, he concentrated, sending his will through the metal on the surface of the contraption and gently peeling it off from all the other parts. He sent the alloy behind it, filling up grooves and other similar parts. Finally, it was finished, and he set it aside to cool before his stomach growled.

"Should probably eat before it's too late," he muttered, backing out of the workshop and heading to the mess hall.

vMW9Rsx.png

Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra , Heterological Heterological

Ayame did not get far from the kitchen as she could hear Freesia’s voice coming from the kitchen area. She went back to the kitchen to see what Freesia’s was cooking up for the meal today. Unlike Ayame she can’t cook anything besides some Chinese foods she would eat once in a while. “I’m not sure when we’re going to reach land. I hope soon. I’m getting a little restless.” She half joked before she sat down at the table as she noticed another crewmate entering the kitchen also as she remembered the wanted posters she had in her office she wasn’t sure if anyone else had seen them yet. Or was she the only one that knew about them. “Have you two seen the new wanted posters yet?” She asked.

She can go shopping for some supplies on the next island she wants to get stronger in her medical studies. Her blue orbs shifted over to the pantry. She wanted some green tea; she hated to bother the cook to make it. “I need some tea to keep myself going on my studies.” She mutters to herself with a half smile on her face. “How are you two today?” She asked, trying to make small talk with both of them.​

Marina Poema~Reconnaissance

In a dimly lit room under the deck, Marina found herself hunched over her desk with a pile of books and records next to her. The musty, moldy scent of the pages pervaded her nostrils and stopped her from focusing. The salty, moist air of the ocean was no place to store books, maps, and other such delicates, but they were oh so needed. She wasn't doing anything important at the moment. From an outsider's point of view she may have been something like navigation, but that job was reserved for someone much suited for it. No, Marina was just reading about all the different cultures of the New World she could find. They weren't particularly extensive for obvious reasons, but even the tiniest details could save their lives in the future. The young woman often found herself trying to be useful in any way she can; she wasn't quite exceptional in any specific role but was competent enough to fit in everywhere. Quick-witted and adaptable is how she would describe herself, but she was lacking something that could make her great. Shaking her head of her thoughts, she focused on her studies while her other mates went on with their lives.

Myami Toronti
Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra Trafalgar Hoshi Trafalgar Hoshi

Myami, sitting on one of the chairs, sat up straighter when Ayami entered. He was just messing around with a small trail of iron dust, weaving it between his hands and arms. "I'm doing good." Myami nodded in greeting at Ayami. "Almost finished with the modifications. How're you?"

After eating I should go check for land again. We're running a little low on rations.

Boidae Freesia, Lust of the 7DS
Tags:
Trafalgar Hoshi Trafalgar Hoshi Heterological Heterological Salvagers Salvation Salvagers Salvation (Open)

Haruka4.png

Swaying slightly she leans her head over their shoulder to glance towards the new voices, tapping a knife idly in the direction of a free portion of the stove "Darling, It won't be a moment, just sit your cute little rear down and ill have you a fresh cup in two shakes of a lamb's tail" a new pot of water being added as needed while still multitasking on the various other sections. "Though truth be told? No, I don't think I have seen a poster yet, I do hope they got my good side or I may be needing to be having words with the photographers."

After a moment she casts her hand to the side just as a whistle begins to sound from a pot, leaning down to place a cup upon the table atop a coster with the hot water soon filling the cup atop through a strainer containing the desired leaves. "Though I do which for a little more activity, as homely as the sea maybe it lacks the variety and fun of land and new people, the variety being the best spice of all in the end, Plus Salt Water is terrible for my more delicate fabrics...we need some more cleaning supplies." returning to her cooking afterwards while humming the same tune as before.

vMW9Rsx.png

Tags: PlusUltra PlusUltra , Heterological Heterological

Ayame nodded her head as she sat down in the chair staring at the other members of the crew. “I’ll show everyone later. I have them in my office for the moment.” She explained with a small smile as the scent of food filled her nose. She was hungry also. She can wait until everything is finished cooking. As she watched the cook make her tea for her she stared out the window for a moment and noticed an island. “There is a island over there. We can dock there..” She pointed out the window. She wasn’t sure what they had on that island but she needed some more medical supplies. “I can go shopping for medical supplies also.” She said. She wonder about the New World also this place pose be worst part of the grand line what she learned from Fishman Island before coming here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back