• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Settlers of Second Earth

DreamlandDenizen

In 2025 scientists found that an asteroid was headed towards Earth. The collision was going to happen in 100 years and it would devastating enough to end all life on earth. All the world's nations put aside their differences, ended their wars, and came together to save the human race. Over the next 100 years mankind developed nuclear fusion generators, super high velocity space ships, artificial gravity, and cyrostasis technology needed for long range space travel so we could get to another planet.

The best candidate for a new home -- a second Earth -- was a planet named Aaru in a solar system billions of miles away. Scientists were able to determine it was similar in size and composition to Earth. The gravity would be comparable, the surface temperature was livable, and the air would be breathable. It would be the perfect new home... except little did they know it was already inhabited.

Just one year before the earth was destroyed a fleet of long range space ships left Earth headed towards Aaru carrying as many people and types of animals as could fit.

The trip was 250 years long, but you were in cryostasis the entire time. It felt like the trip went by over night and you didn't age a day. When you awake you crawl out of your cryopod and find yourself not on the spaceship you remembered boarding but standing in it's wreckage. There's burning, twisted metal all around you in a forest clearing created by the crash landing. There are many destroyed pods. Only a few pods -- a few people -- survived the crash.

You survived the landing... now you must band together with the others and survive Aaru.

-----------------

Who's interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Surviving an hostile and unknown area after crashing seems interesting. Hope it's better than that movie with Will Smith. /interested

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]Surviving an hostile and unknown area after crashing seems interesting. Hope it's better than that movie with Will Smith. /interested

[/QUOTE]
*happen to love that movie xD *

and yes intrested

whitefoxkiller said:
Guys he was last seen on the 3rd and he's a new member... he might not come back :(
I was about to say that. I think you might be the daughter of Psycho Mantis.

Don't make me have to copyright my mind. →_→

Last edited by a moderator:
Mifuyne said:
Oh damn...I didn't even pay attention to when it was posted. Thanks for that heads up, @whitefoxkiller!
Np.

[QUOTE="Paranoid Android]I was about to say that. I think you might be the daughter of Psycho Mantis.
Don't make me have to copyright my mind. →_→

[/QUOTE]
I'll do what I please.

Also, would it be wrong to kinda steal the idea if the GM never comes back?

whitefoxkiller said:
Np.
I'll do what I please.

Also, would it be wrong to kinda steal the idea if the GM never comes back?
*evil billionaire tycoon mode on*

*sues you*

It's pretty much impossible for any kind of fiction not to be influenced by anything, so I guess it shouldn't be really bad if you don't completely rip it off and add some stuff of your own.

:D

i would love to join this rp but.... if someone does something like this id totally join

The question that i will ask on every single interest check is... "But do it got Security or a Military?" if it does, i'd be happy to join this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back