• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom  𝒀𝑼・𝑮𝑬𝑵 ﹚ temp ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
quick question for the on hold roles! you are just hoping for us to edit the existing application to elaborate on the specific points within the question framework?
yes, please! you're welcome to answer any questions directly here in ooc as well, but we would definitely like to see the additional info reflected in the app~

poi poi Thank you for applying! Currently, your app is ON HOLD. We enjoyed everything we have read so far, but would like some clarification. We understand the role his parents play and their push to make Yixia follow in their footsteps. Could you specify what role they have prepared Yixia to be in right now? Is it a high-ranking officer position, a general, or maybe something more political? We just want to make sure we understand where he's out right now~

you know, i had a feeling i was forgetting something, but i couldn't pinpoint what “(ノ _ <,, ) i'm glad the rest of it didn't end up being too vague though. thank you for your guys' input !!

i added some tiny bits to hopefully make it more clear in the app, but to further clarify, yixia is expected to become a general officer due to both his parents' reputations/positions, and his own practical skill. as for where he is now, though―he hasn't quite been awarded that title yet, since he keeps tip-toeing around it. ( ◡̀_◡́)ᕤ

edit: oops i don't think i actually clicked save on the edit, should be okay now..? :'D

Last edited:
Reiko has been updated! In terms of her Loyalty vs Confidence, right now a lot of her confidence is based on other people's praise. As she grows as a character I would like to see her be able to find that confidence in herself, without outside influence.

Lost Echo Lost Echo Lost Echo Lost Echo Thank you for applying! Your app is currently ON HOLD. We enjoyed how Hae leans into the role of THE OUTCAST and see a good display of her commitment to her morality as well as her resulting isolation in the process. However, while her healing abilities as a waterbender make sense given how they're a core part of her character, we feel that also being able to bloodbend and plantbend on top of that is too much at the moment. We'd prefer for her to choose between one of those instead of both, with some elaboration about how it's tied into her character.

Thank you for the opportunity to correct my application. I can see how she seems unnecessarily powerful. I've decided to remove both of them. I misunderstood buckybaernes buckybaernes about bloodbending (on discord.) I'd thought healers could bend blood within the body outside of the full moon. Not controlling the body, but using it to stop internal bleeding or return blood if someone's been stabbed. As that's off the table, it'd be an impractical skill to keep.

As for plantbending, I only included that due to her former tribe, but I've decided that she no longer does it. Partially to show a severance between her and her past, and partially to hide the tribe's secrets. She'll still likely bend with the more rigid stance than the waterbenders of the poles, but since it's been 9 years I'd imagine she'd learn some fluidity, dealing with nonstagnant water. I believe she still honors the tribe so that she wouldn't plantbend even in a life or death situation. Well, her life. If the person she is healing/protecting is incredibly important and she's incredibly desperate, she may. But she'd likely hesitate even then.

Please tell me if you have any other concerns with my app or plans for Hae. I'm really excited for this roleplay.

cwosont cwosont kurochitei kurochitei buckybaernes buckybaernes

Lost Echo Lost Echo Lost Echo Lost Echo Thank you for applying! Your app is currently ON HOLD. We enjoyed how Hae leans into the role of THE OUTCAST and see a good display of her commitment to her morality as well as her resulting isolation in the process. However, while her healing abilities as a waterbender make sense given how they're a core part of her character, we feel that also being able to bloodbend and plantbend on top of that is too much at the moment. We'd prefer for her to choose between one of those instead of both, with some elaboration about how it's tied into her character.

Thank you for the opportunity to correct my application. I can see how she seems unnecessarily powerful. I've decided to remove both of them. I misunderstood buckybaernes buckybaernes about bloodbending (on discord.) I'd thought healers could bend blood within the body outside of the full moon. Not controlling the body, but using it to stop internal bleeding or return blood if someone's been stabbed. As that's off the table, it'd be an impractical skill to keep.

As for plantbending, I only included that due to her former tribe, but I've decided that she no longer does it. Partially to show a severance between her and her past, and partially to hide the tribe's secrets. She'll still likely bend with the more rigid stance than the waterbenders of the poles, but since it's been 9 years I'd imagine she'd learn some fluidity, dealing with nonstagnant water. I believe she still honors the tribe so that she wouldn't plantbend even in a life or death situation. Well, her life. If the person she is healing/protecting is incredibly important and she's incredibly desperate, she may. But she'd likely hesitate even then.

Please tell me if you have any other concerns with my app or plans for Hae. I'm really excited for this roleplay.

cwosont cwosont kurochitei kurochitei buckybaernes buckybaernes

Oh yeah I can absolutely see where that'd be confusing. I meant that it'd make more sense if healers previous to what we'd seen on the show had already discovered bloodbending in general, considering how they work with the body. But I definitely worded it in a way more vague way LMAO

Oh yeah I can absolutely see where that'd be confusing. I meant that it'd make more sense if healers previous to what we'd seen on the show had already discovered bloodbending in general, considering how they work with the body. But I definitely worded it in a way more vague way LMAO
I really don't mind changing it. I just feel silly for misunderstanding. Would you like me to include that she's sworn to never use plantbending in the app someplace?

I really don't mind changing it. I just feel silly for misunderstanding. Would you like me to include that she's sworn to never use plantbending in the app someplace?
Def don't feel silly, a super reasonable mistake considering how we were all talking about blood bending ! Yeah, if you think she'd swear off of it, definitely include it in the profile. But we're all okay if she could bloodbend or plantbend. But it'd be interesting to see her swear off of it for the time being to as a character choice !

Def don't feel silly, a super reasonable mistake considering how we were all talking about blood bending ! Yeah, if you think she'd swear off of it, definitely include it in the profile. But we're all okay if she could bloodbend or plantbend. But it'd be interesting to see her swear off of it for the time being to as a character choice !
Well I'm not sure of a narrative reason to include plantbending. I think she's know it, since the Foggy Swamp Tribe taught both men and women to fight, but I'm not sure how she'd use it in regards to her current situation. Simply being an ace up her sleeve seems a bit...silly.

I'll figure out where to put it in the questions. Probably when I talk about her being banished. Maybe add it as a condition. I'm not sure, but I can figure it out before Monday.

hello! i will not be submitting a character application anymore, i have exams and thesis defense coming up and i'm not sure if i could commit ;-;

thank you for the opportunity to meet wonderful people! i appreciate the warmth and welcoming experience even if it was just a short time.

i wish you all the best. i'll still be lurking tho, the premise sounds really awesome <3

ciao!!

I’m trying to finish my app rn. Let’s just say I understand why there were only female airbenders up till this point

FeIDqD_VsAA5uh6.jpg

I’m trying to finish my app rn. Let’s just say I understand why there were only female airbenders up till this point

FeIDqD_VsAA5uh6.jpg
^^real LOL, originally my first thought was making an airbender too but that realization came pretty quick so i pivoted (╥﹏╥)

Y'all, I'm so sorry for how rushed Choimpel's app was. I was trying to finish it before the deadline and I wasn't able to word out his entire background properly.

GG8Sau4WQAAmYwz.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back