• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn (Medieval fantasy detailed) - ignore post count

SilverFlight SilverFlight ; bonjour Flighty ! it's been awhile ! goodness, you always make the best roleplays and that's never changed !
ahh, sadly it seems I missed the deadline , eeep, let me know when you're looking for more players? < 33
Hello...I don't think I'm familiar with that username, did you have a different one before?

OMG HAIIIII!
You get an exception too :3 It's always good to have you in the game.
eeep !! heeellloo !!
ahhhh, thank you so much ! i’m so so so excited ! i’ll try to get up a character as soon as possible ! everything looks amazing !! < 33

OK, now that thinks have settled into a pace and we have a set character base, I am looking for 1 or 2 more characters to join. If you missed the first round no worries, I am accepting again. The first 2 characters to be approved will join the thread. I'll give you a full update and help you fit your character into the story.

OK, now that thinks have settled into a pace and we have a set character base, I am looking for 1 or 2 more characters to join. If you missed the first round no worries, I am accepting again. The first 2 characters to be approved will join the thread. I'll give you a full update and help you fit your character into the story.
Interested! I'll read through the lore and current characters and start working on my cs tonight. I'll probably have it ready tomorrow. Shall I PM it to you or post it in the cs thread?

Interested! I'll read through the lore and current characters and start working on my cs tonight. I'll probably have it ready tomorrow. Shall I PM it to you or post it in the cs thread?
You can post it straight in the thread. Thanks for your interest!

So! Its about time I start looking around for at least one more player, if anyone's interested don't hesitate to pm me about your character ideas!

Siwmae, hello hello!
I'd like to express my interest in this epic-appearing RP.
I'm a wee bit rusty but I assure you I was the hardest-core of roleplayers back in the days. That is to say, I've been in the roleplay business for about 6 years now. And I've got no coding skills to speak of. However, I assure you I am quite literate and quite enthusiastic. The guidelines may be a wee bit intimidating but I aim to impress. If you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back