• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Setting Summer Dawn (Medieval fantasy detailed) - ignore post count

Siwmae, hello hello!
I'd like to express my interest in this epic-appearing RP.
I'm a wee bit rusty but I assure you I was the hardest-core of roleplayers back in the days. That is to say, I've been in the roleplay business for about 6 years now. And I've got no coding skills to speak of. However, I assure you I am quite literate and quite enthusiastic. The guidelines may be a wee bit intimidating but I aim to impress. If you'll have me.
I will be happy to work with you on small details to align with the lore but overall I have good faith in you :3 yes Zazz Zazz , we can keep them.

SilverFlight SilverFlight this looks interesting but I understand the story's been developed for a while

Do you guys need any kinds of characters that could help move the plot? I can do any role

Workk Workk
Archie Archie
hello ! i'm not the GM but a fellow member of the roleplay!
we're more than happy to give you guys the low down of what's happened in the story thus far!
and SilverFlight SilverFlight has an "episode" recap of what's been happening in the roleplay as well!

Archie Archie ; i'm not sure if there's any specific kind of characters we need so don't let that stop your muse and creativity!
do you have a character concept in mind?

Workk Workk
Archie Archie
hello ! i'm not the GM but a fellow member of the roleplay!
we're more than happy to give you guys the low down of what's happened in the story thus far!
and SilverFlight SilverFlight has an "episode" recap of what's been happening in the roleplay as well!

Archie Archie ; i'm not sure if there's any specific kind of characters we need so don't let that stop your muse and creativity!
do you have a character concept in mind?
I am also available to answer any questions you have :)

SilverFlight SilverFlight this looks interesting but I understand the story's been developed for a while

Do you guys need any kinds of characters that could help move the plot? I can do any role
I will make sure you are up to speed with the story and that you know where all the characters are and what they're doing.

Oh got it. You guys are on the Orcish border right now, right? I was thinking of jumping in as an Orc before reading the summary so far. Could I be one of the orcs in the village the party is being held in?

Oh got it. You guys are on the Orcish border right now, right? I was thinking of jumping in as an Orc before reading the summary so far. Could I be one of the orcs in the village the party is being held in?
if you would like an orc character there’s other orc clans as well methinks! SilverFlight SilverFlight can tell you more about them! she’s currently on vacation and/is on the road!

Lovelylie Lovelylie ; i’m not the GM but there’s a character thread and guidelines to follow! ( if you need the link let me know! )

if you have any questions regarding the story , SilverFlight SilverFlight will be happy to answer and she has written recaps of the storyline thus far as well!

Lovelylie Lovelylie ; i’m not the GM but there’s a character thread and guidelines to follow! ( if you need the link let me know! )

if you have any questions regarding the story , SilverFlight SilverFlight will be happy to answer and she has written recaps of the storyline thus far as well!
Star's exactly right Lovelylie Lovelylie , everything can be found on the first page of this recruitment thread! Take a look and we can discuss a character for you. We're pretty balanced atm so you can likely pick anything that strikes your fancy. :)

Last edited:
I will be needing one more player for now, if anyone has been thinking of joining, this is a very good time.

I'm also interested in this! I know you said you only needed one more person, but if you have room for me I'd love to join!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back