• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Setting Sail~ (One Piece Rp)

Bundle of Stars

Shooting Star
Hello! I'll try to keep this fairly short and to the point. I already have a couple of awesome One Piece partners but I'd like a few more! Please note that I'd like to do a rp set in the One Piece world but strictly with our own original characters. We'd start off with the first two crew members meeting and then gradually expand the crew as we explore the world.

Although we'll have our two main characters this will require you to play plenty of side characters as well; the other crew members we create as well as Marines and other people we add to the storyline. If you enjoy world building then I think this would be super fun to do! I'd prefer to make our own islands as well although we can reference islands and stuff from the canon universe.

I'd love to give my male OC a try so please note that my main original character will be a male! I'm honestly kinda wanting to do MxM if we're including romance in the rp. If you wanna keep things platonic between our characters that's cool too, just let me know!

Rules
  • Decent grammar. I usually type responses from my phone so I might have a mistake or two but just be literate and not have misspellings and such in every sentence.
  • Be able to respond at least every other day. I'm pretty lenient on this tbh but I prefer frequent responses, especially if we're only typing like 2-3 paragraphs. Longer replies can take longer to get out and that's understandable.
  • Be able to do 2-8 paragraphs. Depending on what's going on I can do more than that, and I generally match length with my partners.
  • Be willing to create character sheets please. Preferably for any recurring characters, including our crew members, important Marines, other pirates, Warlords, the 4 Emperors, etc.
  • Be friendly~
  • Be willing to plot with me! I want us both to have a blast and I'm always open to hearing what my partner wants to happen.
If you're interested then PM me unless you're still new and can't send private messages. Just comment and let me know then and I'll message you.

Last edited:
Hello !
I love the idea to expand with our own crew and character.
Before confirming, do you rp only here or do you accept other platforms ? (I usually use kik or Discord, since we can make a small server to categorizes posts)

Hello! I'd love to do this with you ^^ I'm a big One Piece fan, and it'd be so much fun to create our own crew and everything around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back