• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Set Sail! - OOC (Closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

nonexistent

fun^10 × int^40 = Ir2
Welcome to the OOC chat!
In this chat, we can discuss anything related to the roleplay. Whether it be characters, plot, setting, or even personal creations-- this is the place to do so! I encourage discussion of all kinds, as it makes the roleplay really come to life.

I saw him-- he's very tall!! If you want to talk about his abilities, then go for it. If you want to leave them secret until they're revealed in the rp, then that's fine too. Whichever you'd like.

I'm still working on my OC but I should soon be done :)
Can't wait to see them! ^_^
----​
The actual roleplay chat has been created now as well (link is at the top of this thread where it says 'Main')-- so if we want to begin with the few characters we have, then I'm down for that if you guys are! I'm assuming our lovely captain would like to start us off? The Black Knight The Black Knight
And Las noches veteran Las noches veteran , would you like to perhaps have Origami be the first crewmate?

If so, we can discuss how you guys want that to happen if it's anything specific!

Will have mine up tommorow, just debating which to go for.

Hey guys. : )
Me and The Black Knight decided that our two characters are going to meet first, if that's alright with everybody! Our captain will be starting us off with an interesting scene-- and other characters may be present there as well if you want to make them!

Finally finished a reply! (I hope it's okay and not confusing or anything-- if any reply of mine is, just let me know!)

Last edited:
Finally got a CS out, left some parts vague to expand on them in RP when i get to make a post (Hopefully tommorow)

I'm sorry I missed some of those details from your initial post!! (After reading your most recent one, I realized I had overlooked them.)

I guess I was imagining things a little bit differently... I'll try to be more diligent in remembering them so that it's more realistic between replies! : )

I'm in the final stages of my character creation! Be done shortly.

Marionette is very interesting!! Her and Orca have similar personalities = ) Maybe they'll get along then (or ignore each other lol)
They will have long mostly silent conversations but I think they will get along.

Going to start my opening post tomorrow once I've slept.

Welp, since I think this RP has passed on, I need to cut down on my games any way since I'm about to go away for three months. It was fun while it lasted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back