• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Serious RPers Only

KyloRen

World-class RPer
Hi, how are you?

I am a classically trained writer that doesn't need to work with the same, but would at least prefer a partner that... isn't 8.

I'm easy going and promise to update whatever we decide to work on at least once a day, but probably more.

I am interested in almost anything... minus Middle Earth. I just don't care about elves and orcs, OK? It's not me, it's them.

I am male, but can play both genders, and all sexualities. Some premises that interest me are listed below:

Snow apocalypse

Zombie apocalypse

Future space pirates

Modern day country HS drama

Inner-city dirt-poor HS drama

Struggling rock band

Massively successful rock band

If by chance you have an idea of your own that isn't stated above, feel free to run it by me. In all likelihood I will be game... unless it's stupid.

I look forward to talking to you :)

*sees modern day country HS drama*
*realizes it say country*
*gets really excited because country RPs relate to her so much*
*starts typing this*
GIVE ME. I WILL DO THE COUNTRY HS ONE AND I WILL DO IT WITH MY TWINS AND THEIR LITTLE BROTHER.

Rock bands.
Rock bands.
Rock Bands.

Hello, I'm Temma! Music is a passion of mine, as well as writing, so I'm excited to see this! I mostly do FemalexMale, and I'm most comfortable playing the female - but hey, whatever you'd like! Here's my idea:

Right, so, MC (male character) is in a super famous rock band, probably the front. He's rich as hell, loves his fans, and is super proud of his songwriting skills and talents. Late one night as he's heading home, he notices a small crowd of people and faint music - really good music. A bit peeved that someone else is just as good at him at songwriting, he pushes to the front and watches FC (female character) just shredding it on her electric guitar, her voice as impressive as her impossibly fast playing. He's irritated almost immediately when he catches his eyes and smirks, pointedly turning a bit away. After her mini-show is over (and she has well over fifty bucks in her guitar case frmo one song) he catches up with her and offers her a position in the band. He does this solely for his own sake - with a talent like hers, she could easily rise up to top his band. She just laughs and shakes him off, ditching him to head back to her apartment without realizing she dropped a tiny pocketbook with her address and name in it. The next day, he's still infuriated from his wounded pride and kinks on her door, demanding her to join his band. It's a bit of a tug of war - another famous band in going after her talents, a ban known for immoral actions and not takin care o each tear. MC find himself becom less infuriated and more protective - to the point he kinda-sorta became something like her best friend. this leads to irritating paparazzi and reporters at her door. Irritated from the contasnt rumors and invasion of priorities, she joins MC and his band on tour. Problems pop up left and right - the guitarist is sick? Boom, she's the replacement for the show. The entire band in hungover? Bam, she's got a special coffee and breakfast ready for them.

It's a work in progress, but I'm super excited to see if you like it! :D

It's a start. But she will have to be complex enough to somehow WANT to make music, yet not want to immediately join a world-famous band. Because... who does that? There will have to be a solid, undeniable reason for that, or the RP will fail. If you are willing to craft a realistic character, with real motivations, then I'm game. PM me if you feel you can do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back