• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SerenaStark RP Search! (Updated 4.23.2018)

SerenaStark

Marvel's Minon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hey guys! I'm looking for someone to roleplay with!

* items below are things that I'm craving

Things I will do:
- Usually anything with an M/F character plot
- Action
Fandoms:
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Star Wars*
  • Avengers*
  • Star Trek
  • Indiana Jones*
- Romance (Must be on the side, not the main focus)
- Fantasy
  • Fandoms: Narnia*
- Crime RPs
  • Fandoms: NCIS*
  • Hannibal*
  • Psych

Got something I didn't list? ASK ME! :)

Things I Will Not do:
- Anime
- Pokemon

Convince Me:
- Romance M/M or F/F
- Historical RPs

Character Profiles:
I like to know who the character is that you are going to use for an rp. Profiles don't have to be lengthy, but please include the name, age, and appearance. Real face claims only please.

Lengths of posts and Availability:
Post length can vary. I don't mind one to two sentence responses nor do I mind 3-4 paragraphs. However, I don't want an essay. In my mind, the shorter (but more descriptive) you can make it, the better. I have only one rules: please avoid 'chat speak'.

Pairings:
My pairings will usually involve a canon x female oc pairing. I am willing to double and play multiple characters. For specific pairings, please PM.

Want to rp?
Yay!
Contact me directly via PM and we can get started!

Last edited:
I'm looking for a Stucky RP, but I'm also open to playing my OC against a Bucky Barnes, and playing someone canon for you in return, if you let me know who you would be interested in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back