• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Seraph's Search

Seraph X

Prince of the Realm of Dreams

Seraph's Search

Hello, my fellow RPers! I'm looking for someone to RP with along the following guidelines and possible Fandoms/Plots.

Guidelines

1. M/F only - I'm straight, and prefer to play straight pairings over all others.
  2. Must be ready and willing to post a full paragraph - minimum of three complete sentences - with each post.

Fandoms (In no particular order)

• Sword Art Online (I'm finishing up with Gun Gale Online's segment of the anime, so I'll gladly do SAO, ALO, and GGO-themed RPs)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Mario Bros
  • Digimon (Seasons 1, 2, and 3, or something based on concepts/story from either)
  • Transformers Prime
  • Danny Phantom
  • Kingdom Hearts
  • Halo (Reach, CE, 2)

If anyone is interested, post below or PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

I had a slightly more original arc idea but is there any arc you'd like to focus on?

A?

Any arc is fine with me, but you've got my interest now for sure. :)  Do tell me more about this "more original" arc you had in mind. :)  I actually have a whole plan myself for a Hosted Project I'm going to start later that'll be an RPG based on SAO's concept, but more original. It's gonna have a complex yet immersive mechanics system. I can share more in PM later if you want. Anyway, back to your idea. :)

A?

Any arc is fine with me, but you've got my interest now for sure. :)  Do tell me more about this "more original" arc you had in mind. :)  I actually have a whole plan myself for a Hosted Project I'm going to start later that'll be an RPG based on SAO's concept, but more original. It's gonna have a complex yet immersive mechanics system. I can share more in PM later if you want. Anyway, back to your idea. :)

I would like to see this plan for a Hosted Project

My Idea: Because of Asuna's father recent failures that they would be tottering on losing his company and bankruptcy. At the sametime a new popular VRMMO is about to be released and it brings things like Tower Defense and War Strategy to VRMMOs. The developer is a multi billionaire who is offering one billion dollar grand prize to the winner of a tournament being held as the game's opening ceremony. Basically in the game clans(teams) compere for domination of land and resources amassing wealth. The winner of tournament which will last through the entire summer is the clan with the most wealth and power by the end of the summer. Kirito gets his friends together at the bar and they decide to form a clan to compete and hope to split the money evenly after giving half of it to the Asuna's father to save, rebuild, and advance his coompany as an investment.

I would like to see this plan for a Hosted Project

My Idea: Because of Asuna's father recent failures that they would be tottering on losing his company and bankruptcy. At the sametime a new popular VRMMO is about to be released and it brings things like Tower Defense and War Strategy to VRMMOs. The developer is a multi billionaire who is offering one billion dollar grand prize to the winner of a tournament being held as the game's opening ceremony. Basically in the game clans(teams) compere for domination of land and resources amassing wealth. The winner of tournament which will last through the entire summer is the clan with the most wealth and power by the end of the summer. Kirito gets his friends together at the bar and they decide to form a clan to compete and hope to split the money evenly after giving half of it to the Asuna's father to save, rebuild, and advance his coompany as an investment.

Hmmmm... This has a bit of promise.

I'll send you the idea. :)

Hey, bumping this to see if anyone else wants to RP with me.

Hello :D  

If you're interested, I have a SAO inspired plot (it could be turned fandom if you wish although I would prefer to leave cannon out of it) but I am wondering if romance is required? I just prefer things to be kept platonic.

Hope to hear from you! 

Hello :D  

If you're interested, I have a SAO inspired plot (it could be turned fandom if you wish although I would prefer to leave cannon out of it) but I am wondering if romance is required? I just prefer things to be kept platonic.

Hope to hear from you! 

Romance is not required, and you've got my attention. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back