• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Seraph of the End/Owari no Serafu RP

Razgriz

Elder Member
I was wondering that if I started a role play for Seraph of the End, would people be interested. It is based of the anime/manga, as for a plot I can think of a couple plots and arcs. Cannons or OCs, but I think OCs might be the better choice. However your input would be greatly appreciated and encouraged. This would be my first thread, so I may not be able to put together a thread like some of the amazing threads that are out there. However I can do my besr, and ask for your advice. Anyways, I hope to have at least some interested. If we can get at least two to four, I will get everything started. More than that would be great as well, so don't be shy.

wow, you found an really old post of mine. I think this was my first post when I tried to make my own RP. Anyways yes that sounds perfectly fine with me. I can PM you or you me if you would like.

Hiiii, i'm so late omg ಥ_ಥ

I know it was 2 month ago but, do you still want a RP for Seraph of the End ?

I can PM you n__n

Well this was a group RP, not one for 1x1. I would however I am not looking for any rps at the moment I am sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back