• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern πšœπšŽπš˜πšžπš• ☽ πšœπš˜πšžπš•.

will o wisp

π‘›π‘œπ‘π‘œπ‘‘π‘¦ 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑑 π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ β‚“Λš.

zombie inc.

scroll

mood
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

outfit

tag

attracts good writers.pngthis is a public service announcement from your local pluviophile. i’m looking for another writer ( or two ) who is interested in k style zombies and shows / films like: train to busan, all of us are dead and #alive. are you getting my gist? there is ton of room for drama, betrayal and romance in the midst of the outbreak because… if you’re not making out during the apocalypse, are you really doing it right?

you're still here?​

oh, great! you're still interested and i'd seriously love love love to have you. let me introduce you to the small group i'm inviting you to!

there are three of us! myself, :::myth :::myth , and another friend that we met through the site! we're all friendly, obsessed with plotting and discussing ideas, characters and all of that good stuff. we're hoping whoever is interested in this idea can play a male and a female each, even if one of those characters dies in the roleplay eventually. the three of us are all quite literate but we focus on quality over quantity and are keeping our posts light and casual with a lazy-lit feeling. the average we're hoping you can stick with is 3 - 5 paragraphs!

if you're interested you can post here or private message me if that's more comfortable for you? it's gonna be so fun, i promise ! ! ! β™‘

if you'd like to see a writing sample at all, don't hesitate to ask. it's important to know we're all compatible right?

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

Β© weldherwings.

Last edited:
sounds like the start of something cool. interested here !

i'll send you guys some pms !
still open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back