• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Kuno didn't hear what Kasai said, and he looked at her with a bright smile. "Don't kick my ass when I do this." Kuno said as he gently kissed Kasai's cheek, and walks into the cafe. He sat in a booth, and awaited for Kasai.

"Macaroons?" Alexander said, sitting at a nearby seat while puting his bag under the table. "Kasai at most gives me a cold glance occasionally, why would she give me something like macaroons?" He finished, gazing at Daichi with an obvious curiosity

Kasai covered her mouth as she laughed "I'm ok really! It's called blushing, baka!" She said playfully thwacking him in the arm

(We'll just say you answered him then he answered you then left you guys alone)

Daichi sighed and stood up. He went over to the back of the cafe and disappeared threw a door. He came back out and handed Alexander a box filled with macaroons, "Here." He then packed up his stuff and said he'll leave them alone to play the piano.

[media]

[/media]
(got him playing this now)

"... Okay..?" Alexander said, apparently confused by the fast reaction. His gaze runned through the cafe for a second before he finally relaxed against the seat, looking at the window.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kasai laughed harder, wiping tears out of her eyes from laughing so hard. She wasn't completely sure why she was laughing so hard, but she knew it felt good.

Once Daichi finishes playing this piece, hands place on his shoulders, he looks over to see Ayano, "Yes?" "Daichi-kun! I need to go out because family called so your mother wants you to take over and serve the remaining customers and stuff. Go put your outfit on kid." He nods and stands up. Going to the back he puts on his work outfit and steps back out into the main room of the cafe. He goes over to the closest people which were Kuno and Kasai and takes out his little notepad and pencil, "Hello. Have you guys finished ordering or should I come back?" He says with a small smile, which is really rare unless you caught him working.

(the outfit)

outfit_waiter1.jpg

"Maybe I was maybe I wasn't-" She was interupted by a loud ringing "Huh..?" She pulled out her phone "It's dad..." She lifted the phone up to her ear "Dad..?" she listened to her dad's barley understandable words as he sobbed to her. only one word seemed to really ring out clear as a bell "Your mother is dead Kasai, she's dead!" She froze, tears creeping into her eyes "..no..no..no.. no...!"

Daichi stops smiling and leans a little bit closer to Kasai when she froze, "Kasai?" He turns to Kuno, "There's a room right there if she needs some alone time to cool off." He says pointing to the room, "Please do something quickly, I can't have her make a scene.." He turns and walks to Alex and his friend, "What would you guys like to order today?"

Kuno heard the phone, and looked at Kasai with a shocked face. "I know... Kasai... I'm so sorry." Kuno said as he walked over to her, and hugged her to muffle the sounds of her crying. "Please don't cry..." Kuno said as Kasai escaped his grasp, and bolt out the cafe. '... crap.' Kuno thought to himself as he sighed, and began to follow her.

Kasai's heart beat faster and faster as she ran "this can't be true... No... No!" She ran faster till she got to the hospital where her dad was waiting "dad!"

Kuno reached the hosiptal little bit later after Kasai entered. He began to look around for Kasai, and found but she was with her dad so he approached very slowly.

Kasai's dad began whispering to Kasai quietly, tears rolling down both their cheeks. "..." Kasai hugged her dad, shaking.

Kuno backed off, and just leaned up against the wall that was across of Kasai and her dad. 'I feel so bad for her...' Kuno thought as he sighed, and kept on watching

Ayana threw a curious glance at Alex before looking up at Daichi. "Um.. just surprise me, I guess.." She muttered as she watched Kasai leave. "Is she all right...?" She asked Daichi, for once her tone filled with fear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back