• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

"You're going to some club or already going home? I don't really have to go to the club as the captain isn't here." Alexander said, his gaze wandering by the entrance till seeing Kasai and the new guy, that he didn't bother to talk with.

Ayana turned. "Well, I was gonna go home. I don't have many plans for today." She answered, examining the red spot on her arm as she walked.

"If you feel like it, you can go to my home. " He said in a nonchalant tone "I didn't plan on doing anything today, so it's probably OK..."

Ayana nodded as a pleasant warm breeze flew pass. "Sounds fun. I'm up to it." She turned towards him, smiling.

He made it to the front door of his home but spotted a note stuck to it. He takes it off and reads it, 'Hello sweetie! I planned to stay at the cafe till late midnight so come over here! Sorry for making you walk more Daichi. -Love mom.' He crunches the note into a ball and throws into a trashcan. He continues the walk to her store. He opens the door and is greeted by Ayano, "Hey Daichi-kun. You here for your mom? She's in the back cooking, go take a seat or order something, whatever you want. You could work on your homework now that I think about it. Yeah, go work on your homework." He nods and sits at the seats placed by the window of the cafe. He places his bag next to him and takes out his homework.

(If anyone wants to come by the cafe, pls ;- ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sure, let's just stop to drink something before, I know I nice cafe near here." Alexander said, unconciously pulling the girl hand with his own, guiding her to the cafe.

Ayana walked beside Alex, paying close attention to where they were walking just so she could remember where the cafe was. "This is really nice of you, Alex." She smiled up at him, swinging her arm slightly. It had been a long, long time since she was in such a good mood.

(I totally don't accept this coming from you, Greyson )

Alex entered in the cafe together with the girl, just to realize that almost all the seats where occupied, which almost made him panic for a second before he recognized a familiar face sitting by the window. "Come with me for a second, Ayana. " he said, guiding the girl to the area near Daichi table. "Hey, Daichi, can we sit with you? " he asked to the boy making his best "please-don't-say-no" face.

Kuno woke up from a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNG nap, and he stood up with a stretch and he looked around the school. 'How long did I sleep?... Ugh..' Kuno thought to himself as he walked towards the cafe.

Kasai tried to open her locker, and when it didn't open she gave a stern glare as if the locker were an actual living being "Fucking open.." She growled kicking it "COME ON!"

(It wasn't that long, just a little longer than a full night of sleep, pfft. )

Edit:

(Kasai locker is cursed to break whenever her senpai is awake and near)

Ayana's eyes flickered with slight curiosity as she recognized Daichi. Ayana cast a quick glance at Alex before turning towards Daichi, turning her frown into a slight smile.

Daichi glanced up at them and around the cafe then back down at his work, "Go ahead. Oh! Um... Did Kasai give you macaroons?"

Spanner said:
(It wasn't that long, just a little longer than a full night of sleep, pfft. )
Edit:

(Kasai locker is cursed to break whenever her senpai is awake and near)
(Welll... KUNO STAY AWAY FROM KASAI'S LOCKER)

Kuno heard the banging of a locker, and sighed since he knew who it was. '... i have to help.. don't i...' Kuno thought to himself as he walks towards school, and opened the door to enter school "Kasai? Do you need help?" Kuno said as he looked at her with a smile.

(XDDD)

"No I got it" Kasai mumbled, giving a devilish look at her locker, she cracked her knuckles and punched her locker, and it popped open "Yaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back