• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Daichi eyes widened, "WHY DO YOU SOUND HAPPY?!" He burst out, completely enraged, interrupting her singing, "I CAN'T HAVE HIM! YOU CAN! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND HOW YOU STAND TO THE SIDE AND NOT DO ANYTHING!" His voice slowly wavered as he was yelling.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Robin

"Mom, dad! I'm home!" she yelled and dropped her bags on the couch. She didn't really expect somebody to actually reply but her two parents had came from upstairs and looked flustered. She was confused for a second until she heard about what happened. "Are you serious? The hell would stab a random person?" she was glad it wasn't her or Mamoru that got stabbed but she did wonder what crazy psycho would do that. She could hold her own pretty well but....Mamoru. She reassured her parents that she was fine and darted up to her room to text her friend.

Mamoru

"Your wonderful child is back!" she announced and instantly was dragged into the living room by....his older brother that wasn't supposed to be home. "Brother? Why are you home?" she asked, confused quite a bit. When they got to the living room her mother sat in there crying "What's wrong with you people?" she was completely lost until her brother had decided to talk. "The school called and said some other kid had been stabbed at your school." she froze for a second and the color had noticibly drained from her face. "That's insane! I gotta call Panchi!" she ran out the living room, leaving her deadpan brother and crying mother. She quickly changed out of her usual get up, removing the blonde wig and straightening out his red hair. The blonde girl turned red haired boy took out his phone revealing the text message sent by Robin. His friend had gotten the news already.

( I have a feeling this pronoun switching thing is going to get confusing...)

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'M-..." He took a deep breath, "I'm done with you. Don't talk to me ever again. If you try to... You'll regret it." He hung up and threw his phone across the room. He laid against his bed and curled himself up into a ball. He stared at particularly nothing as the silence made him push himself to think dark thoughts.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Kasai stood there her phone still in her hand. What did I do wrong...?! She felt the tears brimming in her eyes "oh forget it..."

(My active characters are home and don't have much of a reason not to be so I don't know what to tell you...)

(Alright I just realized this since nothings happening we should move on to the next day)

Daichi opened his eyes, his blankets were over him and the lights were turned off. He must've fell asleep and his mother came in and... Yeah. He yawned and got out of bed, grabbing his towels and shit to get ready for today.

He came downstairs after finishing his shower and dressing to already see breakfast at the table and his mom, "Mom? Breakfast already?" "Yes sweetie. You slept in and I didn't want to wake you. Anyways I just got done with breakfast so you didn't sleep in that much. C'mon, let's hurry up and eat so we can get down to the cafe." He nodded.

They finished and opened up the cafe together. Not long after the three other workers came in, (I forgot the names I used so just have random ones) Akemi, Kichiro, and Kaede. Akemi went to the register, Kichiro went to the back to help with mom, and Kaede and Daichi put on their outfits to start collecting orders. Daichi went up to the door and flipped the sign: OPEN.

(If memory serves correctly, the rp started with Bismarck as the new student. New students usually come on mondays so... With everything that's been happening and how time flies by in here I assume Friday.)

Satoshi Yamazaki After listening to the announcement and leaving school, his next stop was his Kendo class where he'd, of course, use his bokken when sparring with other students. though, his sensei typically never let him spar with anyone under a black-belt since Satoshi had a habit of fighting with the intentions to kill. One time he had put a kid in the hospital after breaking several ribs and crushing his windpipe.

(Open for Interactions)

@Runakei

Finally, Fennik got some sleep. Still, he woke up in the morning, way before school.

So he did his normal morning schedule and then ran down the stairs, there was nobody there. His parents usually work all day and only come home to sleep or on rare occasions.

Anyways, he made some toast while looking outside; it was still dark with the sun going up in the distance turning the sky into a mix of orange and blue.

He took his toast and ran to his room and sat down on his computer chair.

After a few hours, he went to school on his normal clothes; his hoodie with long sleeves that cover his hands, black pants and sneakers, and dont forget about his extra: he carries a plate of light metal on both arms for self defense and blocking, they were hidden by the long sleeves.

At the school he passed by the kendo club, a certain familiar face was there.

Fennik took two steps into the door, but then retreated as he noticed the amount of students there.

He wasn't good with a sword, they wouldn't let Fennik fight barehanded, specially him with his short temper.

Satoshi Yamazaki It was too long after the male had come in without Satoshi aware before his class was over. Being a part of a family of descendants Samurai was something he cherished. He was just outside packing his bokken in its carrier where he, this time, carried his hand-made katana; it was his blade... It was infused with his own blood, sweat, and tears and it definitely wasn't one of those dinky, cheaply made katana's that break after two swings. His entire blade was reinforced and sturdy. He indeed had his guard up; Kendo put him in that state especially when it was fight night like tonight where he had faced several opponents single-handed. It was safe to say, Satoshi was not one to fuck with under the wrong circumstances.

Pat walked into a local gym wondering about how long it would be until he got to go back to America again or when he we see his family. He walked into the martial arts club and started doing pushups and situps and preparing for the next day.

Robin

Robin had fell asleep after the texting session with Mamoru they both had agreed to meet up at his house. Robin had went to sleep after practicing her punching for a few minutes. She woke up then did all the basic preporations. She walked downstairs, still in her comfortable clothes and sat at the table, ready to eat something.

Her mother had already left for work and she ate in her room, alone. She watched tv while she ate and she was done in a few minutes. Robin put her dishes in the sink then changed and went out.

She didn't have time to go to her kendo class because if she was late Mamoru would of been difficult. She got to his house in the time span of ten minutes. They didn't live far from each other so it was easy to meet. She texted Mamoru to announce she had arrived and waited for him patiently.

Mamoru

Mamoru woke up when he heard the vibrating of his phone and saw that Robin had sent him a text. Mamoru yawned a little then went to the bathroom to take a batch. He soaked in there for a few minutes then got dressed. He walked down stairs so he could eat and noticed his brother was still there He's still here? He groaned in annoyance before sitting across from him. Breakfast always seemed to be awkward when he was around. So like Mamoru predicted everybody ate in silence.

After finishing he excused himself, left his dishes in the sink and left. He wasn't dressed up for whatever reason. Robin greeted him happily then they proceeded to look for something to do. They didn't really plan it completely so after awhile they decided to just wander.

Alexander didn't even remembered going to sleep to start with, thing that somehow surprised him when he got up from his bed in the morning. As he lived alone, he didn't even bother to make breakfast, simply changing to casual clothes before getting out of his home, directed to the Kendo Dojo.

Arriving there, he proceeded to his usual routine of exercising, without bothering with complimenting anyone or even trying to talk to the other members, that apparently where distracted with some vampire guy fighting.

Satoshi Yamazaki Finished packing his stuff when he saw a fellow Kendo student, Walking over to him and not usually one to talk he simply asked with a cold stare in his eyes and a look that seemed to thirst for blood, "Care for a spar?"

Alexander's icy blue eyes focused on the vampire guy with an indifferent stare, his gaze wandering by the guy figure as if inspecting him before he finally answered with a simple shrug, not bothering to talk.

Immediately after, Alexander picked the shinai that he used till now with his right hand, waving his hand to test the weight of the bamboo sword before walking to the sparring area, waiting his opponent.

Fennik noticed the spar that was about to happen, so he sat down on a seat next to the door to watch.

Satoshi Yamazaki Reaching into his blade carrier, he pulled out his solid oak, hand carved bokken and with a flick of the sword he walked to the arena and positioned himself within the Ko Gasumi no Kamae stance and prepared himself for any movement the male made. His face remaining as though he were lifeless and his concentration like steel as he observed silently...

Gazing at his opponent approaching, Alexander surprinsingly didn't start attacking, simply changing his own posture to a rather weird form, pressing his right wrist against his left wrist while both where at the height of his waist, with his shinai assuming a position similar to a concealed blade, apparently an application of the Tantojutsu Kyoei no kamae, hardly expected in a Kendo sparring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back