• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Ena

"A public instrument office....Fine." she moved it somewhere it wouldn't be touching the other instruments. She turned to him and gave him a questioning look "Already? Come on! We're buds now!" she grinned widely and wrapped her arm around him "Also we got to watch out for Dracula. Who knows what he might do!" she laughed at her unoriginal joke about him.

@FennikKun

"Why wouldn't that be a surprise? I mean, they didn't and yet, right..?" He said in a confused tone, clearly he couldn't understand the reason of why they're already out of class.

"Wait, could it be... Hey, Daichi, could it be that i ignored all of the daily classes..?" He said with his icy blue eyes showing a hint of panic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daichi looked down and bit his lip as he tried to contain his laughter. Seeing the guy who beat up his bully and seemingly not care about school act panicky was funny to him. He look back up at Alexander, his face void of emotion once again, "Yes. Ms. Tachibana assumed you weren't at school today."

@Spanner @TheWhiteScarf

"Oh shit, she's going to come after me again..." Alexander said, his right hand scratching the right side of his head coupled with his panicked expression making him look specially hopeless.

"That crazy woman is way scarier than all the delinquents of the school together..." He muttered in a defeated tone, surprisingly appearing to be actually scared of the female teacher.

@Kira Times

Fennik yawned again before saying "Ugh, I think...One more day won't matter..."

He put his hood on to stop the light that was hurting his eyes.

Fennik really didn't care about going back home during school and getting bad grades at the moment, all of his past ones were A's anyways, but there was a last class before he ends the day ; History (
@BennyAxC ).

"Fine, then come, I really dont need a teacher screaming at me for being late."

He started walking to the class.

(I just noticed these two look like Nora and Ren from RWBY :3)

Daichi smiled, "Ms. Tachibana? I guess she can be scary when she wants to..." He put a hand to his mouth and chuckled. In truth, he's never seen Ms. Tachibana be scary or anything, only happy and concerned for basically every freaking thing on this planet. And her being scarier than all of the delinquents in this school was a fun thought. He put his hand in his pockets and stopped smiling, "So why did you skip your classes?"

@Spanner

Ena

" That's the spirit Fen! And don't worry we'll both be getting yelled at if we are late!" she assumed they had the same class and since she didn't actually know where she was supposed to be it was her only option. She would just follow him around for the time being "Why are you tired anyways? " she assumed it was studying late. She knew that feeling all to well and the most she ever got was a C plus...It was pretty bad.

@FennikKun (They kind of do.....I really need to begin that show again.)

Daichi grabbed Kasai's arm as she started to walk away, "You're not going anywhere. If you think I walked over here with you for no reason you're wrong."

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Kasai jumped and looked at Daichi with a confused look "but you...." She scratched her head in utter confusion he sounded upset when he was talking to Kuno... She thought her red eyes sparking with confusion.

@Kira Times

"Videogames." Fennik said while he walked into the history class

"And besides, the night has twelve hours, why waste them ?"

The class had already started.

@BennyAxC (Do ya have some time ? .3.)

"I didn't do it purposely, it just... kinda happened, I think." He gave his best helpless smile while shrugging, quickly pushing away the pale blonde hair that covered his eyes after tilting his head.

"I mean, I got a little late so I thought that maybe I should try practicing a little before entering, that's the why of the clothes" he pointed at his Keikogi before giving continuity to his narration. "Then I somehow ended up laying on the Dojo thinking about something that I can't seem to recall..."

He stoped his mutterings when he saw that Kasai was there, moment that he got to use the best of his thick skin to gesture to Kuno that he should talk to her, his icy blue eyes flickering between the two of them before he directed his gaze to Daichi. "Hey, Daichi, I need to tell you something in private!" He suddenly said, clearly trying to leave the tsun-dense duo alone for a second.

"I need to go home as well. My mom is gonna hurt me if I don't get home." Kuno said as he began to walk to his locker to get his stuff, and leave.

Kuno opened his locker, and he began to grab all of his important stuff and putting it in his backpack. 'I have to get some groceries. Then go home and cook... Hopefully she doesn't get too mad at me.' Kuno thought to himself as he looked at the group, and sighed knowing what they were talking about. 'I guess I should wait for Kasai?...'

Daichi stared at her like she suddenly grew three heads, he then sighed with a hint of frustration in his voice, "I thought you two were dating is all." He then walked away but stopped and said, "You wanted to tell me something in private Alexander?" He clearly forgot that he just said that Kasai shouldn't be left alone. But his emotions got the better of him as he continued walking and turned a corner. He sighed and leaned against the wall, waiting for Alex.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Kasai sighed and walked down the hall, rubbing her throat damn... It hurts like hell! She thought as she exited the high school I can make it home myself... I don't need fucking protection..

Kuno watched Kasai leave the school, and he tilted his head from confusion. 'Huh?... Well I take a beating, so let's just follow her... I wonder what happen to her..' Kuno thought as he grabbed his stuff, and he ran after Kasai.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

Alexander approached Daichi in a lazy pace, leaning against the wall at his side while releasing a loud sigh.

"So, how could the two of them be so troubled about each other when there's obviously something happening? Are they emotionally challenged or something?" Alexander sighed once again, his right palm shocking against his head in a frustrated way, clearly annoyed by the lack of advance in the relationship of his acquaintances.

@BennyAxC

Kuno was running pretty fast, so when Kasai punched him, it really hurt. "Ugh... Hey Kasai..." Kuno fell to the ground, holding his stomach in agony.

@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan

"Probably! They both clearly fucking love each other and yet they are not together! I thought they were! They come to my mom's cafe together and say they are just friends! That's not how two fucking young teenagers work! And she says I was acting weird?! What about herself?! She didn't show up for class and when I talked to her, she stuttered. She has too much fucking pride to do that in front of anyone except for Zella-san who's apparently not her boyfriend!" He groaned and slid down the wall, holding his head with his hands. He feels like trash letting all his emotions spill out like that in front of a person he barely knows. He would've rather gave up long ago then feel like this now.

@Spanner

Ena

"I never thought about it that way!" she agreed with him about that but don't you need sleep to function? "I should stay up and game too. We can be gaming bros!" they were late apparently. She wondered if they would be serving detention. Probably but it couldn't be all that bad so she wasn't worried.

@FennikKun

Majime looked up from her desk at the two late students, "You two! I just got done with roll call which means you both are late! Explain this!" She said, her glare sending shivers down some of the students spines.

@FennikKun @Kira Times

Users who are viewing this thread

Back