• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Alexander once again was laying down at the Kendo club room, the sweat drenched Keikogi showing that once more he got late and simply decided that training would be better than getting to class, nothing surprising when coming from him.

"So boring..." He muttered to himself while gazing at the roof, clearly lost into his own thoughts, the shinai that he just finished using gripped tightly by his right hand even after laying down.

Ena

As soon as her guitar case was unlocked from her back she sat up. She stretched her arms "I'm alive! Thank you!" her eyes sparkled a little bit "My name is Ena. Can I know your's?" She needed to know name of her 'saviour'.

@FennikKun

@Kira Times

"I'm Fennik." His hood was covering his half closed eyes.

He didn't sound like it but he was really sleepy.

Fennik pulled his hand out of his hoodie's pocket and extended his arm forward.

"Nice to meet you."

Ena

Kena grabbed his hand and shook it "Thank ya again Fen! Nice to meet you too!" She got up after a few seconds. She then attempted to pull her guitar case up which took a bit of effort from her "I need a lighter instrument..."she mumbled then sighed in exhaustion. Today had not been her day so far.

@FennikKun

@Kira Times

Now, Fennik is lazy, REALLY lazy, but that doesn't mean he cant be polite.

"You...Need some help there ?" He asked pulling his hood off, somehow he felt awake now.

Which meant he'd be even more sleepy after.

@Kira Times

Ena

She was a bit surprised but nodded He's so nice! Least he was something good. "Thank ya Fen. You're a certified gentleman aren't ya!" of course she was going to help too since she didn't want him to do everything. She could help as long as she was able to.

@FennikKun

Fennik helped by grabbing the big side of the case and followed the young girl to the... wherever she's going ?

@BennyAxC[/URL]
Majime looked over her shoulder then turned her body completely as she smiled, "Ah, you two. Hello!" She looked around the rest of the classroom to see that Uni disappeared, it was alright, Majime will catch up with her later. She looked back at the two girls, "Well we are having a field trip as you may have guessed from me collecting permission slips this morning. And since you two are new today I'm aware you don't have them! But do not worry, I have extra right here." She walked to her desk and opened a drawer. She took out two small stacks of papers and gave them to Robin and Mamoru, "Here you go girls! The field trip is next week as stated in the papers. That's all I wanted to talk about, you may go now." She grabbed her mug and walked out of the classroom.

Satoshi Yamazaki As he walked through the hallway, he continued to be dead to the world until he was broken from his trance by tripping over the male helping the woman who was stuck. Catching his balance before falling forward he looked towards him, "Stay the hell out of my way..." he then looked at the girl who was the cause of the male nearly tripping him, "And you, next time you decide to fish for attention try lifting your skirt... It seems to work a lot easier than a cry for help..." he turned and without a word walked off, his wooden, one handed bokken slung over his shoulder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ena

Ena hummed as she and him walked around before pausing for a second "Um....Fen....Where am I going?" she wasn't really thinking about that. She was just thinking up songs she could play to show her appreciation to Fennik or Fen as she's calling him by. Before Fennik her new 'bro friend' or whatever could answer some other guy came by after he said what he had said and began to walk off she was irritated "I'm not fishing for attention! I truly believed I was going to perish! Mind your own business anyway!" she glanced at Fennik and whispered "Come on! Help me lift this over my head! This guy is gonna learn once he wakes up in the hallway a few hours later!" she was planning to use her guitar case to hit him over the head....And she was serious from the look in her eyes.

Robin and Mamoru

Robin was glad that was it. Mamoru's composure had came back quickly and she seemed to have recovered fast "Thank you! I'll think about it!" she gave the teacher a way too happy wave and Robin just kind of standed there, watching the teacher until she left and then whispered to Mamoru "How are you going to tell her the truth?" Mamoru didn't stop smiling but didn't face her either "I'll figure it out~" he laughed nervously than both followed out. Mamoru never thought out how he was actually going to tell the people he wasn't actually a girl....It would be figured out!

Fennik never cared alot about being insulted; he was too lazy to care. But this time the person insulted his friend.

He could really not leave it like that.

Fennik sighed, thinking about leaving the case there and punch that guy across the face.

"Nah, maybe later." He thought.

"We could leave this at the gym, there's a room for instruments there."

@Kira Times

BennyAxC said:
Daichi stares at her, then looks away, "Hm." He says as he nods. They continue walking to the music room with Daichi's arm still around her. They walk for a while when he suddenly spots Kuno, his back turned to them, he walks a little bit faster towards him and when he reaches him, "Zella-san." He says to get his attention.
@ThatOneCrazyAnimeFan @TheWhiteScarf
(@TheWhiteScarf)

Kuno walks out of the library, while holding his guilty pleasure manga. "Huh? Yeah Daichi?" Kuno said as he hid the book behind his back, because he didn't want anyone to find out that he liked this types of mangas.

@BennyAxC

Ena

She glanced back and forth between them then nodded slowly. She pointed at him accusingly then said "This isn't over." this mostly was over. She probably wouldn't even remember this until she saw him again but she wanted this guy to be 'on guard' or something. "Let's go Fen. But.....you sure my baby will be safe?" she really needed to think of something much more intimidating than 'Fen'. That didn't scare anybody!

@FennikKun @Runakei

(Oh yeah. About before I had fallen asleep.)

He moves his hand away from Kasai's shoulder and lightly pushes her towards Kuno, he looks away and says, "I think you need to spend more time with your girlfriend." There was something hidden in the way Daichi moved and his voice. He knew exactly what he was trying so hard to hide.

Satoshi Yamazaki He didn't even pay attention to the girls threat and continued to walk quietly towards lunch without a care in the world, but with his guard constantly up now that he had reason too.

Alexander suddenly got up from the floor of the Dojo, walking to the outside of the club room in the search of a vending machine, that he found quickly as he already got somehow used to the surroundings of the school.

Immediately after arriving, he pulled the buttons needed to order a can of soda, taking the dispensed can with his left hand before turning to walk back to the club room just to see the scene of Daichi and Kuno talking.

"Oh, you two are already out of class?" He asked while approaching the duo, his head tilting slightly to the right side while asking the question. Apparently he didn't even bother with the fact that he was supposed to attend classes by himself, more interested in the situation of the two acquaintances, what was really strange as he was the one who stood in school dressed in a Keikogi after avoiding a whole day of classes.

@BennyAxC @TheWhiteScarf

Ena

"If ya say so Fen but it's your head if something terrible happens." she ignored his chuckle since it was a pretty common response. Friends were supposed to laugh at each other anyways.

@FennikKun

Daichi jumped a little, but quickly calmed down when he saw it was just Alexander. He just stared at him then finally answered, "Yeah, we are." He tilted his head a little, "Why is that a surprise?"

@Spanner @TheWhiteScarf

"Here it is." Fennik said while looking at the building and walking into it, almost tripping on the steps.

He slides a japanese "paper door" to the side and inside the room there is a bunch of instruments used by whatever band comes to play at proms or something like that.

"And now I'm going home." Fennik yawns, even though is midday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back