• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Senpai belongs to me!~ A Yandere Simulator RP

Satoshi Yamazaki He saw the position of the male and recognized it - Even with the odd usage of the Shinai, Typically his form would have been used with a tanto, yet, it wasn't being used with a tanto. Nevertheless, Satoshi kept his guard up as he closed his eyes and began to use his other senses other than sight, his bare feet able to sense the vibrations of the other males and his hearing now enhanced thanks to the lack of sight he neglected himself of.

@Spanner

Last edited by a moderator:
Pat decide to walk the school hallways trying to clear his mind he stumbled upon a kendo match and decided to watch.

Alexander moved his blade, wielded solely by his right hand, in a reckless slash against the upper torso of his opponent while walking to the inside of his guard, a move that could only be described as stupid, as it crumbled the guard previously mounted to attack, but even so the icy blue eyes showed no signs of excitation, maintaining their indifferent gaze while centered at his opponent, expecting guard.

Satoshi Yamazaki Upon hearing the male's blade break the air around it, with his right wrist pressing against the left; he quickly parted them while releasing his wooden blade with his left hand. His right hand still gripped firmly as he swung it in an upward, diagonal direction and parried his swing whilst letting him enter his circle of range which allowed him to shift his heel behind his opponents and with a firm thrust of his left hand, he'd attempt to reap him by striking the male in his lower sternum near the Xiphoid Process.

@Spanner

Last edited by a moderator:
Surprisingly, a slight smile was visible in Alexander face when his own attack was parried, followed by the immediate shifting of his posture, that was lowered to the point that his head barely reached the shoulders of his opponent, his right hand quickly let go of the blade while he pressed his feets against the floor, impulsionating himself in a way that his shoulder would colide violently against the torso of the other boy, obviously trying to make him fall. The unexpected addition of the vampire boy thrust was somehow reduced by the change in posture, as the damaged spot would be differing from the originally meant, but even so the momentum of Alexander's attack, reducing the impact and causing pain to the before confident Alex.

Pat walked over to the guy in the hoodie, "You know what's going on here?" He asked.

Satoshi Yamazaki As his palm landed on the upper part of the sternum which was not nearly as a lethal spot to be hit, however, painful nonetheless. As his palm struck, his foot that was planted behind the foot of his opponent swept the leg from under the male as his opponent helped by putting all his momentum in an attempt to bash his shoulder against Satoshi's chest which did land and push him back a few steps, but not before he sent the male flat on his back.

Before the male had the chance to get up, Satoshi had already pre-positioned himself in the fighting stance he had taken at the beginning of the match.

@Spanner

"That really hurts." Alexander said, sitting up at the dojo floor without any signs of wishing to get up. "I quit, I definitely don't like sparring." He said, surprisingly giving up from the fight, his icy blue eyes fixating their gaze to the vampire boy, apparently amused by his performance.

Robin and Mamoru

Robin and him had walked in silence for a few minutes before noticing he was less....perky. He wasn't dressed up either so that was strange and pretty uncommon "Eh? Mamoru what's up? Why aren't you prettier than me?" she didn't actually consider him being prettier than her but he and other people surely did. He glanced at her and had no hesitation answering her "My brother, the person you have a crush on is home....If I tried to he probably wouldn't of let me leave the house dressed liked that...." his brother was one of the most annoying and 'perfect' person Mamoru had ever had the 'pleasure' of knowing. His older brother was always on everybody's case. He was a pain to summarize it. Sometimes he wondered if he despised him or something because it sure seemed like it to Mamoru.

When Mamoru had said she had a crush on his older brother she plucked him on the side of his face.
"I don't have any crush on your damn brother!" she huffed and Mamoru gave her the most devastated look ever "See! I get manhandled every time I don't dress like that!" he became depressed looking quickly and she would of felt bad if this wasn't Mamoru."I hate him so much! Why is he home anyway!?" he started to go on and on about how terrible today was and how much he thought his brother hated him which got tiring quickly. She eventually got completely annoyed then said, just to shut him up "You want ice-cream? I could go for ice-cream! I'll even buy! Gelato even!" Mamoru sniffled a few times then nodded.

Robin was manipulated into buying gelato which by the way was more expensive than ice-cream. Out of her own pocket too! She needed to get a job so she would actually have money but at the moment she was just happy that he had shut up for the time being. Hearing his whining and complaining was like nails on chalkboards for her.

"Great! But if we can't find gelato then we'll have to settle for something else....Now let's....over there!" she pointed to a café that had a sign that read 'open'. She dragged Mamoru over to the doors and walked in with him following. She didn't know why she was excited...this was her money!

Ena

Ena's parents had told her about the stabbing that morning but she wasn't all that worried about it because she couldn't see it happening a second time. She had ate breakfast like usual a long with junk food and soda which was unhealthy but she never really cared about that stuff. Her brother always said she would get fat that way but....she saw no use worrying about the future! So she stuffed her face just like every morning.

She tried to stay up playing videogames but sleep took over at one o'clock which irritated her a little. She would have to train herself to stay up way later than she usually stayed up. She made sure her guitar still laid in it's case and was relieved to find it was still there. It's not like she lost stuff constantly it was just that she got really skittish when it came to that guitar. There wasn't even a reason she just was.

Kay, kay! I'm ready for the day! she thought and ran out the house at full speed. Guess what she was carrying?....that guitar. It was almost annoying how attached to it she seemed. Ena had no idea where she was going and kind of just went to anything that interested her. Somewhere along the line she spotted a music shop and went inside to checkout everything. She was kind of just window shopping and checking out different stuff. It was sort of just her thing.

@BennyAxC

Daichi was currently taking the orders of these elder couple when he looked over his shoulder as the bells rang alerting him and his co-workers that new-customer(s) came in. This time it was a girl and a boy who looked to be around the same age as him. He watched as the two got seated and finished collecting the orders of the elder couple. Him and Kaede nodded at each other that he got the teenagers covered and Kaede would take care of the nerdy girl by the window. He walked up to the teenagers with notebook and pen in hand, he smiled, "Hello. What would you two like to order today?"

@Kira Times

Satoshi Yamazaki He glared at the male silently, almost in a dumbfounded manner. With a deep exhale he'd placed his hand into his pocket and walk over after slipping his bokken within its carrying sleeve. Walking over, he'd extend his hand to the male in attempts to help him up.

@Spanner

Alexander accepted the gesture, using the hand offered to lift his body from the floor, recovering the shinai and storing it back with the other blades. Apparently losing hadn't really affected him in any way, as his only reaction to the other boy was accepting his help.

Robin and Mamoru

Robin had quickly answered the waiter person since if Mamoru was to order he would probably get side-tracked on there actual goal. "Nothing much! Do you have gelato? If not then can ya get us a ice-cream?" Mamoru nodded to show his order was the same as his friend's. "Yep! I would like just plain vanilla!" Robin was glad he was keeping it simple "I'll have....butterscotch ice-cream if ya have it." she wasn't hungry and she luckily had some money in her wallet. She kept checking it every twelve seconds to make sure.

@BennyAxC

"You're lucky. We do have gelato." He said as he wrote down their orders. He knew the girl from school but it was his first time seeing the boy. Though the boy's face looked really familiar. Probably a twin or something. "Would you two like any drinks also?"

@Kira Times

Pat walked over to the two and said sarcastically "Looks like we got some samurai in this school. Great match maybe we can start something like the UFC with sticks." He said.

Robin and Mamoru

"No...Um...That's all." she didn't particularly want to look like a cheapskate but...she wasn't exactly rich. Mamoru stared at the guy for a few seconds and looked like he was thinking. He mumbled something before whispering over to Robin "Doesn't he look familiar? Wasn't he in one of are classes?" Robin shrugged. She wasn't paying attention to anything or anyone so she wasn't sure. "I guess. I think you're the only one who paid attention to anything." Mamoru was annoyed by her answer but stopped questioning her about it. No point anyway.

@BennyAxC

Daichi nodded and smiled at them, "I'll be back with your orders soon." He turned his back towards them and went to the other customers. He collected their orders and went to the back, his mom walked up to him and grabbed the notebook. She looked through it and smiled at Daichi, "Thank you so much sweetie! We'll have these to you and Kaede soon!" He nodded and went back to the main room. He stared at the piano in the corner and mentally sighed, his break was in a few minuets so he didn't have to worry too much, but he craving to play it right now... One song wouldn't hurt right? Nah, he'll just wait. After the teenagers orders he'll play. After a while, Kaede and him collected the customers foods and drinks from the back. Daichi walked up to Robin and Mamoru and placed down vanilla gelato in front of Mamoru and butterscotch gelato in front of Robin. He bowed at the both of them, as he said how much it would cost. He stood straight again and checked the time. Finally. He walked over to the piano and sat down, playing Deep Sea Girl.

[media]

[/media]

Satoshi Yamazaki Upon lifting the male up and seeing him turn his back, Satoshi would take a step forward and with a very wicked smile he'd press his still-bladed pocket knife against the jugular vein of the male, "Know, that if this was Ancient Rome and you put on a performance as horrid as that, your story would end at the edge of this blade." he pushed the blade further against the flesh of his neck until a small trail of blood trickled along the very edge of the blade just before he'd withdraw it from the male and placed it back into it's sheath hidden in his pocket. His grin had vanished and he had returned to his very- Distilled persona. "Don't be so untasteful..." he turned and left with his carrying sleeve along his back, unzipped in case he needed quick access to his Katana that resided within.

@Spanner

"My,my, it seems that I just got menaced." Alexander said in a low mutter, high enough just to the vampire boy hear. The indifferent tone of the voice was almost sinister, even ominous when it came from someone that just got a knife pressed against his neck.

After the short answer, his only reaction was picking his bag from the entrance of the Dojo, lazily carrying it away while walking to the streets outside the Dojo, apparently directed to the cafe runned by Daichi's family.

Robin and Mamoru

Robin and Mamoru both thanked him and began to eat happily. Robin was satisfied with her gelato and Mamoru looked pleased with it and was humming a tune. Robin continued eating and noticed then noticed...music. Mamoru seemed to have noticed way before she did and noticed that was what he was humming. "I can't believe they have entertainment here~." Robin didn't really know many songs so she had zero idea what this was. All she knew was piano music made her depressed "So....do you play any instruments Mamoru? The only thing I can play is the triangle.....and the drums since I'm good at hitting things." Mamoru paused at her question then swallowed his snack "Let's see....I know the violin and a little bit of the flute." he began eating again and then said "I know some piano songs but no knowledge of the actual instrument." Robin nodded and ate her gelato while now paying a little bit of attention to the music.

@BennyAxC

Daichi sighed as he finished the song. Kaede walked up to him and smiled, "Dai-chan~ You're music is nice and all, but it sounds really depressing." "I... I don't really know any 'happy' piano songs." Kaede tilts her head, "Oh really? You did at least three times this month. What about Tear In My Heart? That sounds happy." He looked down at the piano, "Yeah... I forgot about that one. Thanks Kaede.." She winks at him, "You're welcome!" The bell rings and Kaede goes away to serve them. Daichi starts playing.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back