• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Send me those o/c's!! C;

Hiya would love to role play with you, I have one particular oc who I think would be perfect for a role play with you

I am! If your interested just send me message!!(:

And of course it's now that I notice the prefix >.< This is why I shouldn't look at interest checks at 1:00 in the morning. Sorry to bother you T.T

But I you read the thread and still wanna write just let me know!

I'm interested, and I'm at least somewhat sure I could fill the part (I have doubts here and there about certain things) but the thing is my characters are mostly in a Fantasy world. I do have a few modern characters, but none of them really have anything dark or broken about them. If you're okay with this then we can go ahead, but I figured you wouldn't be interested.

Going to work, so don't feel free to shoot me something!

I'm interested!!!! I have alot of oc's (my mind never shuts off for characters haha) anyway it just depends on what kind of rp you wanna do, then again I might make one at that moment just for that rp!

If you're still looking for partners, I'm interested! I have an OC that I think would work well.

Hello! I'm pretty new to this website so I don't know if you can PM me yet (but I'm following this thread) and I would love to discuss some of my characters with you and hopefully we could RP! My characters can be really messed up sometimes, though, so I thought I'd warn you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back